On Sale Now! Save 9% on the 1GB Sandisk Compact Flash Memory Card (Bulk) by SanDisk at Pacs BG. MPN: SDCFB-1024. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. CompactFlash is the world's most popular removable mass storage device. The CompactFlash card is about the size of a matchbook and only weighs half
Product Description & Reviews
CompactFlash is the world's most popular removable mass storage device. The CompactFlash card is about the size of a matchbook and only weighs half an ounce. The card was designed based on the popular PC Card (PCMCIA) standard and can easily be slipped into these slots with the use of a low-cost adapter. CompactFlash technology has resulted in the introduction of a new class of advanced, small, lightweight, low-power mobile products that significantly increases the productivity and enhances the lifestyle of millions of people. These products include digital cameras, digital music players, desktop computers, handheld PCs (HPCs), personal communicators, Palm PDA's, Auto PCs, digital voice recorders and photo printers. SanDisk, the inventor of this product, has led the market for CompactFlash since its inception. This item is "Bulk" packaged.
Features & Highlights
- High transfer rate for fast copying and downloading
- Built to last, with an operating shock rating of 2,000Gs, equivalent to a ten-foot drop
- Compatible with digital cameras, handheld PCs, digital audio players and other devices with a CompactFlash slot
- Non-volatile solid-state; no moving parts maximizes battery power; data is not lost when power is turned off Non-volatile solid-state; no moving parts maximizes battery power; data is not lost when power is turned off
- Non-volatile solid-state; no moving parts maximizes battery power; data is not lost when power is turned off
|Item Size:||3.9 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.9 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by SanDisk, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Silicon Power
mpn: SP004GBCFC200V10, ean: 4710700395929,
Silicon Power 200x & 400x CF Card supports PIO Mode or Multi-Word DMA or UDMA transfer mode in quad-channel configuration. It is the faster and more able for professional photography applications to cature data in fractions of a second. All Silicon P...
mpn: 43221-2216, ean: 0799355671187,
Specifications Size: 1GB Type: CF CompactFlash Speed: 133x Read: 11MB/Sec Write: 7.5MB/sec packaging: Bulk ATA Compliant MLC Flash (Multi Level Cell) Supply voltage: 2.7-3.6V. Connector Pin: 50 Pins. Operating temperature: -25C to 85C. Humidity: 8 - ...
mpn: LYSB00PD1VP78-CMPTRACCS, ean: 0846923015703,
- Size: 1GB
- Interface: ATA
- Pins: 68-pin
- Package size: Type II PCMCIA
- Voltage: 5.0v operation
- Internal: Flash Disk
- Flash Type: NAND flash Technology
- Speed: Burst Mode
- From/to Host: 20MB/sec.