The Ableconn HDMI2VGAD provides an easy and cost-effective solution for connecting a notebook or desktop PC to a VGA display such as monitor, projector, or TV. Simply connect the HDMI male end of the adapter into an HDMI connector of notebook or desktop PC and the female end of the adapter to your VGA cable from the display. (VGA cable is not included)
* Input: HDMI male (Type A); Output: VGA female
* Built with Chrontel CH7101A chipset
* Supported Resolutions: 640x480, 720x480, 720x576, 800x600, 1024x768, 1152x864, 1280x768, 1280x800, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1360x768, 1360x1024, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 2048x1280, 648p, 720p, 1000p, 1080p
* Support VESA and CEA timing standards up to WUXGA 1920x1200@60Hz and 1920x1080@60Hz
* Support HDMI 1.4 specification
* Bus-powered. Support Auto Power Saving mode and low stand-by current. Low power consumption; consume less than 512 mW at 1080p.
* Certification: True FCC, CE certified
* Weight: 0.56 ounce
* Dimension: 1.42"(L) x 0.67" (W) x 1.22" (H)
* Audio Output: No If sound disappears after plug in, check sound settings (Control Panel/All Control Panel Items/Sound) and switch "Default Device" back to your original playback device
* HDCP Support: No
* Bi-directional: No (can only convert signal from HDMI to VGA)
* The VGA display must support one of the resolutions listed above
* No HDCP Support. Not compatible with SONY PS3/PS4, or Blu-ray players.
* OS Compliance: support Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7. Work with Raspberry Pi model A+, B.
* Not support Apple products such as MacBook Pro Retina, iMac, Mac Mini, and iOS devices
* Some users reported it blocks adjacent USB ports such as HP Stream Mini Desktop.
* Ableconn HDMI to VGA Adapter Dongle
* Quick Installation Guide