Huge Savings Item! Save 12% on the ARCTIC Freezer i30 Extreme CPU Cooler - Intel, 320W Ultimate Cooling Power, Direct-Touch Heatpipes by ARCTIC at Pacs BG. MPN: UCACO-FI30001-GB. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ARCTIC Freezer i30 is an Enthusiast-grade CPU cooler for high-performance Intel CPUs. ARCTIC Freezer i30 features a 120mm PWM fan with low noise
Product Description & Reviews
ARCTIC Freezer i30 is an Enthusiast-grade CPU cooler for high-performance Intel CPUs. ARCTIC Freezer i30 features a 120mm PWM fan with low noise blades and rubber vibration absorbers, 4 double-sided Direct-Touch copper heatpipes, 48 aluminum fins as well as included non-capacitive, non-electricity-conductive MX-4 high-viscosity thermal compound, delivering an amazing 320 Watts of total cooling power. The efficient design allows quieter fan and facilitates dissipation of heat from the CPU quickly and efficiently. ARCTIC Freezer i30 is one of the easiest CPU coolers to install in its class because of its unique but effective mounting mechanism. ARCTIC Freezer i30 supports Intel LGA 2011, 1156, 1155 and 1150 Haswell. ARCTIC Freezer i30 comes with a 6-year limited warranty
Features & Highlights
- CPU cooler with superior cooling performance with a maximum cooling capacity of 320 Watts and lots of headroom for overclocking
- Cooler for Intel CPU with 4 double-sided direct-touch heatpipes and 48-fins heatsink for efficient heat dissipation, flexible 4 mounting directions to fulfill different air flow preferences
- An interchangeable 120 mm PWM fan with rubber vibration absorbers to minimize noise level of max. 0.3 sone even at full speed (1,350 RPM)
- CPU cooler is transport-proof due to sturdy mounting mechanism with metal clips and back-plate, High performance ARCTIC MX-4 Thermal Compound included
- Compatible with Intel Sockets: 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 2011, 2011-3
- The Freezer i30 can be mounted in all 4 directions in order to satisfy different air flow preferences due to various PC case and hard ware configurations.
|Item Weight:||1.98 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.47 x 6.34 x 6.34 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.47 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.38 x 4.88 x 4.88 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ARCTIC, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Cooler Master
mpn: MAP-D6PN-AFNPC-R1, ean: 0884102043581,
The Master Air MA620P TUF edition is built for extreme cooling performance in collaboration with ASUS TUF series motherboards. Based on the legendary Hyper 212 heatsink but with the dual tower design, the heat dissipation power and performance double...
mpn: LYSB01NBDRTIW-CMPTRACCS, ean: 4913703158113,
metal protector and screw is available for purchaseAntminer S7 replacement fan. 24cm cable with 4-pin plug. Can be used on S5+. Dimensions: 120*120*38mm. Power consumption: DC12V 2A. ...
By At American Power Conversion-APC
APC sets the standard in its industry for quality, innovation and support. Its comprehensive solutions, which are designed for both home and corporate environments, improve the manageability, availability and performance of sensitive electronic, netw...
mpn: GDT12025B48V2P2.54, ean: 0702334353950,
Package include: 1pcs fan Dimensions: 120x120x25mm Connector:XH2.54-2Pin Rated Voltage: DC:48V Rated Current: 0.1 Amp Rated Speed: 3700 RPM Air flow: 90 CFM Noise: 38 dBA Bearing Type: Dual Ball Life: 50000 hours Cable Lenght: 25cm Weight:...