Areotek USB 3.1 Type-C to Ethernet Adapter for Mac/PC Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Chrome OS by Areotek at Pacs BG. MPN: 4328503404. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Areotek USB 3.1 Type C to 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter, Support Windows 8.1/8/7, XP, Vista, Mac OS X and Linux Description With
Product Description & Reviews
Areotek USB 3.1 Type C to 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter, Support Windows 8.1/8/7, XP, Vista, Mac OS X and Linux
Description With Areotek USB-C to Ethernet adapter, you can easily connect your USB Type-C device to a router, modem, or network switch to deliver Gigabit Ethernet to your network connection. The adapter instantly bridges the gap. Simply insert the adapter's USB connector into your device's USB port and connect your Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port on the other end of the adapter. The USB-C male to RJ45 female adapter supports 10/100/1000 Ethernet at USB Type-C speeds (1000Mbs), which is faster than 10/100 adapters and most wireless connections.
Easy to Use Just connect an RJ45 Ethernet cable to this adapter and plug into the USB-C port of your device. Fast setup, super-fast wired internet connection.
Ethernet Specification: 1. Support 10/100/1000Mbps network access; 2. IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible; 3. USB-Powered, no additional adapters required; 4. Supports suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-change, Magic Packet, Microsoft Wakeup Frame and external wakeup pin; 5. Supports Full and Half duplex operating modes; 6. Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 & 1.1;
Package Contents Areotek USB C Gigabit 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet Network ×1
Features & Highlights
- The USB C to Ethernet Adapter is the good ideal solution for connecting a computer without an Ethernet RJ45 port. Wired connections provide faster data transfers and better security than Wi-Fi.
- This USB-C Ethernet adapter support a reliable network connection with 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet. You don't need to wait for loading and buffering WIFI, a quick and simple Ethernet connection gives you access to speeds up to 1 Gbps.
- Plug and Play. No CD or external software drivers are required. Also the USB-C to Ethernet adapter does not require an external power adapter.
- USB-C to Ethernet Compatible with 2017 Macbook Pro, 2016 MacBook, 2015Macbook, Google Chromebook Pixel, ASUS ZenBook Pro, Lenovo ThinkPad P50 / P70, Lenovo Yoga 900 13, Dell XPS 15, Samsung Notebook 9, Samsung Galaxy S8 and more USB-C device.
- Supports IPv4/IPv6 protocols, dual channel transfer mode, automatic transfer and data stream reversing regulation.
3.54 x 1.18 x 5.31 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Areotek, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 652503-B21, ean: 4948382819796,
The HP Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 530 SFP+ is a dual port adapter featuring the next generation of 10Gb Ethernet integration offering a single chip solution further reducing power requirements for 2 ports of 10Gb Ethernet connectivity. It is designed for u...
mpn: 700461242666, ean: 0700461242666,
Hardware: Sigfox Zones RCZ2 & RCZ4 (22dBm)The SiPy is a multi-network (Sigfox, WiFi and BLE) development platform. It is programmable with MicroPython and the Pymakr IDE for fast IoT application development, easy programming in-field and extra resili...
mpn: 1ya0je4cg0vj3ny4-US04, ean: 0760450672720,
Product Introduction: HD Dual VGA game converter wiring board (dual output, connect sparring), specifically for the gaming industry is the launch of a "high-low transfer solution solution" high-performance video processing card. The game has a strong...
The Ableconn PEXNW-10G adds a high speed Ethernet port to your server or workstation and access your network at multiple speeds: 10G, 5G, 2.5G, 1G,and 100Mbps. Powered by Tehuti TN4010 controller and Aquantia AQR105 transceiver, the card delivers low...