ASUS Tinker Board S Quad-Core 1.8GHz SOC 2GB RAM 16GB eMMC Storage GB LAN Wi-Fi & GPIO connectivity Motherboards
Free Shipping Included! ASUS Tinker Board S Quad-Core 1.8GHz SOC 2GB RAM 16GB eMMC Storage GB LAN Wi-Fi & GPIO connectivity Motherboards by Asus at Pacs BG. MPN: Tinker Board S. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Tinker Board S is an SBC designed for hobbyists, makers, gamers & IoT enthusiast. It features a quad-core 1.8GHz SoC, 2GB RAM, 16GB eMMC storage,
Product Description & Reviews
Tinker Board S is an SBC designed for hobbyists, makers, gamers & IoT enthusiast. It features a quad-core 1.8GHz SoC, 2GB RAM, 16GB eMMC storage, non-shared GB LAN, Wi-Fi with upgradable antenna support & color coded GPIO connectivity. The PCB& topology leverages industry standard dimensions allowing for extensive compatibility with a wide range of accessories and chassis.
Features & Highlights
- High performance Quad-core ARM SoC up to 1.8GHz with 2GB RAM- The Tinker Board S features the Rockchip RK3288 SoC and Mali - T764 GPU along with 2GB of Dual Channel DDR3 memory and 16GB of fast & durable eMMC onboard storage
- Non shared GB LAN & USB, Shielded Wi-Fi & BT with upgradable antenna support - Tinker board S features a high speed non shared GB LAN port for true Gigabit class networking throughput along with 4 non shared USB 2.0 ports. It also features onboard shielded Wi-Fi & Bluetooth for robust IOT & network connectivity
- Highly compatible PCB & Topology -Leveraging industry standard PCB & topology dimensions along with IO and connection placement, Tinker board S offer extensive compatibility with SBC accessories & chassis.
- HD & UHD video support and HD audio- Tinker Board S supports 192/24bit HD audio playback with automatic audio jack detection as well as accelerated HD & UHD ( 4K ) video playback and supports HDMI CEC for seamless power on & off configurations
- DIY Friendly Design - Tinker Board S features multiple DIY friendly use features including a color coded enhanced GPIO header with dual mode I2S, silkscreened PCB, onboard power on pin
|Model:||Tinker Board S|
|Part Number:||Tinker Board S|
|MPN:||Tinker Board S|
|Package Weight:||0.28 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.3 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Asus, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: B360M GAMING PLUS, ean: 0824142160237,
Gaming in style with unlimited customization options and packed with exclusive gaming features, this MSI performance gaming motherboard offers the best possible gaming experience. Built for hardcore gamers and PC enthusiasts this motherboard is desig...
mpn: XBee USB Adapter, ean: 0712321341730,
XBee USB Adapter is a UART communication board which supports XBee connectivity. Features UART interface, USB interface, and onboard buttons/LEDs, provides an easy way for developing/debugging.. Test XBee modules : onboard buttons/LEDs for easy testi...
mpn: PD10AI-MT, ean: 0640265335853,
The Mitac PD10AI MT is a 7th-generation, Intel Apollo Lake-based Thin Mini-ITX Motherboard featuring the Celeron N3350 dual-core processor. As the successor to the previos Braswell platform, Intel's latest Apollo Lake touts up to 30% better CPU perf...
mpn: XBee USB UART Adapter, ean: 0657419923286,
XBee USB Adapter Overview XBee USB Adapter is a UART communication board which supports XBee connectivity, features UART interface, USB interface, and onboard buttons/LEDs, provides an easy way for developing/debugging. It can be used in the follo...