ASUS X99-E LGA2011-v3 5-Way Optimization SafeSlot Aura RGB ATX Motherboard
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 10% on the ASUS X99-E LGA2011-v3 5-Way Optimization SafeSlot Aura RGB ATX Motherboard by Asus at Pacs BG. MPN: X99-E. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ready for Intel Core i7 X-Series Processors, X99-E combines renowned 5-Way Optimization 1-click system tuning with onboard USB 3.1 Type C M.2. ASUS
Product Description & Reviews
Ready for Intel Core i7 X-Series Processors, X99-E combines renowned 5-Way Optimization 1-click system tuning with onboard USB 3.1 Type C M.2. ASUS Aura RGB lighting syncs onboard LEDs with other Aura-capable components for unprecedented personalization. Lastly, new ASUS Safe Slot keeps your graphics card secure and protected.
Features & Highlights
- Next-gen connectivity - Includes extensive upgrades including onboard M.2 slots that tap into 32Gbps of PCIe bandwidth, as well as onboard USB 3.1 Type C
- ASUS Aura - Features controllable RGB onboard lighting and 4-pin strip header that can be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware
- Patent-pending Safe Slot - Reinvented, strengthened PCIe slot utilizes a new insert-molding process to bind the slot to fortifying metal for superior retention and shearing resistance
- 5-Way Optimization: Fan Xpert 4 - Elevates customized cooling to new heights, with auto PWM/DC fan detection on all headers, utilize high-amperage fans and water-cooling pumps in software and UEFI
- Crystal Sound 3 - Gaming-grade audio with unmatched clarity featuring a new power pre-regulator for clean power delivery, which joins ASUS-pioneered noise isolation design and premium audio components
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use.
ASUS Computer International Direct
Not Machine Specific
ASUS Computer International Direct
2.68 x 12.91 x 10.35 inches
10.75 x 2.76 x 13.11 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Asus, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: SHD006, ean: 0008372680066,
The FTDI FT232RL is a USB to serial UART interface with optional clock generator output. It's the essential tools for establishing communication between PC and MCU. The best tool for board interfacing with a basic Arduino without it's own USB inter...
mpn: 43235-126021, ean: 0612292138264,
Introduction This Demo Kit is aim to help the users to learn how to use the E-Paper display easier, and it is designed for 1.54 inch, 2.04 inch, 2.13 inch, 2.7 inch, 2.9 inch, 4.2 inch and 7.5 inch e-paper display, and it has the following function: ...
By XYG-Raspberry Pi
mpn: LYSB01G05KLIE-ELECTRNCS, ean: 0745780155303,
The RPi Relay Board gives your Pi the ability to control high voltage/high current devices, easily makes normal home appliances become intelligent. RPi Relay Board Features Supports Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2B/3B High quality relays, loads up to 250VAC/...
By Electronics123.com, Inc.
mpn: BOB-13926, ean: 0611138684910,
This breakout board makes it easy to use the tiny MMA8452Q accelerometer in your project. The MMA8452Q is a smart, low-power, three-axis, capacitive MEMS accelerometer with 12 bits of resolution. This accelerometer is packed with embedded functio...