AV Access HDMI USB KVM Extender, 260ft 1080P 60Hz over Cat5e/6, 2 Ports USB2.0, No signal Loss and Latency, With PoE and Auto EQ management.
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 27% on the AV Access HDMI USB KVM Extender, 260ft 1080P 60Hz over Cat5e/6, 2 Ports USB2.0, No signal Loss and Latency, With PoE and Auto EQ management. by AV Access at Pacs BG. MPN: B073B84CY1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Over View:The HDEX80-KVM extend full HD HDMI signal up to 80 meters via a single CatX cable, without any video loss and time delay. With USB2.0
Product Description & Reviews
The HDEX80-KVM extend full HD HDMI signal up to 80 meters via a single CatX cable, without any video loss and time delay. With USB2.0 pass-through and USB Host connector in transmitter, and USB Device connectors in receiver, it provides remote source PC control with keyboard and mouse, interactive display operation,data transmission and USB streaming over distances up to 80m.
Power over Ethernet (PoE), integrates power into the Cat5e/6 cable, requiring no power supply for either the Transmitter unit or Receiver unit (opposite of unit that is plugged in to power)
1x 12V DC 2A Power Supply
1x USB Cable
1x User Manual
Dimension: 123mm x 22mm x 88mm
Mounting: Mounting Brackets
1 x HDMI IN,1 x HDMI OUT(TX)
1 x UTP IN (RX),1 x UTP OUT(TX),3 x USB 2.0
Input/Output Signal Type:
HDMI 1.3 with HDCP1.4
Input/Output Resolution Support:
1080P, 1080I, 720P, 576p, 576i, 480p
Transmission Distance :
Via Cat5E/6 cables,HDMI signal 1080p output up to 260ft/80m
High-speed USB 2.0, up to 480Mbps, pass through over TUP up to 260ft/80m
Features & Highlights
- 【HDMI EXTENSION】:Extends FULL HD 1080p HDMI signal over single cat5e/6 cables up to 260ft/80m with stereo audio,you can enjoy HD video from a long distance.
- 【KVM EXTENSION】:Extends USB 2.0 signal over 260ft/80m simultaneous via ethernet cable.It's a great plug and play solution for any device that needs to be extended and controlled with a keyboard and mouse.
- 【MAIN FUNCTIONS】:No video loss,no time delay,2 x USB 2.0 ports extend high speed at 480Mbps;With EDID,auto EQ and two-way POE(NOTE: When transmitting USB 2.0 data,that would be better to plug the power supply to receiver).
- 【FRIENDLY DESIGN】:Compact design for carry;With die-casting aluminum case,good for heat dissipation.Mounting ear for easy installation.Engineering level 5-12V wide range power supply, more safe, more stable.
- 【DURABILITY】:Superior ESD protection: +/- 8KV(Air-gap discharge) +/- 4KV(contact discharge);1-Year Warranty,and easy-to-reach friendly customer service (AV Access).
|Item Weight:||1.37 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.46 x 0.87 x 0.87 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.1 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by AV Access, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Tripp Lite
mpn: N280-01M-BK, ean: 0041114094851,
Tripp Lite's Small Form Factor Pluggable ( SFP+ ) passive copper cables are a high performance connectivity solution supporting 10Gbps Ethernet and Fibre Channel applications. Constructed with 24AWG to 30AWG (depending on length), 100ohm Twinaxial c...
Mellanoxs LinkX passive copper cables provide robust connections for leading edge 100Gb/s systems. Passive copper cables require no additional power to ensure quality connectivity. The 100Gb/s passive copper cables are fully compliant with SFF-8436 s...
mpn: A90214g, ean: 0613635846150,
Specifications: Serial/UART baud rate: 115200 bps Input power: 3.3V I/O voltage tolerance: 3.6V Max Flash Memory Size: 1MB (8Mbit) WiFi security modes: WPA, WPA2 Package Including: 4 xESP8266 Wifi Transceiver ModuleWith a micro USB cable, you can con...
Arducam now released an ESP32 based Arduino board for Arducam mini camera modules while keeping the same form of factors and pinout as the standard Arduino UNO R3 board. The high light of this ESP32 UNO board is that it well mates with Arducam mini 2...