AV Access USB Extender 165ft Over Cat5e/6,with 4 USB2.0 Ports,Plug and Play,No Driver,Supports All Operating System,Two Web Cameras Work Synchronously
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 35% on the AV Access USB Extender 165ft Over Cat5e/6,with 4 USB2.0 Ports,Plug and Play,No Driver,Supports All Operating System,Two Web Cameras Work Synchronously by AV Access at Pacs BG. MPN: U2EX50. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. OverviewUSB 2.0 Extender extends high-speed USB devices over a single CAT-5e cable, combines a USB extender and a USB hub to allow connecting as many
Product Description & Reviews
USB 2.0 Extender extends high-speed USB devices over a single CAT-5e cable, combines a USB extender and a USB hub to allow connecting as many as four USB 2.0 (Up to 480Mbps and/or USB 1.1) devices up to 165 feet away from your computer.
The compact USB 2.0 extender install in minutes, simple to set up and requires no additional drivers to install.
The USB 2.0 extender is considered an active repeater, using a small power supply to amplify the USB signal and preserve the integrity of the data over long distances. The 12V power adapter helps maintain enough current to power on any connected USB devices such as webcams, hard drives, etc.
When USB extender be used for surveillance, it supports at least 2 USB web camera working synchronous; for more than 2 cameras, it will depend on the performance of the computer.
1x USB2.0 Extender Transmitter
1x USB2.0 Extender Receiver
1x DC 12V 0.5A Power Adapter
1x USB-A to USB-B Cable
1x Mounting Ear (pair)
1x User Manual
Dimension : 90mm x 71mm x 25mm
Power Supply: DC 12V 0.5A
Power Consumption: 4.5W (max)
I/O Connection :
1x USB Type-B
1x UTP Out
1x UTP IN
1x DC 12V IN
1.USB2.0 Extender supports high-speed USB 2.0 (Up to 480Mbps) over Cat5e/Cat6 cable up to 50m (165 ft)
2. 4 x USB-Devices connect to receiver
3. Supports plug and play without driver
4. TX is powered by USB port, RX is powered by lockable DC 12V power supply
5. Supports all major operating systems -- Windows, MacOS and Linuxl
6. Compatible with USB 1.1 and USB peripherals
7. Superior ESD protection
Features & Highlights
- 【MAIN FUNCTION】: USB Extender supports high-speed USB2.0 (Up to 480Mbps) over single Cat5e/Cat6 cable up to 165 ft(50m); Supports all operating systems (Windows, MacOS, Android, Linux); High compatibilty with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 peripheral devices..Certificated by CE \ FCC.
- 【ADVANTAGE】: Plug and Play without driver; High-speed and stable transmission for PC, PS3, Webcams, game, video conference, surveillance system etc; Supports two web cameras simultaneously; Mounting Ear for easy installation.
- 【POWER SUPPLY】: Transmitter is powered by USB Host port; Receiver is powered by lockable DC 12V power adapter.
- 【NOTE】: We recommend WebcamXP Pro software when connecting two webcams.
- 【DURABILITY】: Built-in Surge Protection; Superior ESD Protection: +/- 8kV(Air-gap discharge) +/- 4kV(contact discharge); 1-Year Warranty and easy-to-reach friendly customer service (AV Access).
2.8 x 0.98 x 3.54 inches
5.7 x 2.8 x 10.7 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by AV Access, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Description:SOP16 0.65mm to 1.27mm PCB Adapter ConverterProduct Name: PCB Adapter Converter; Weight: 10g. Package Content: 10pcs x PCB Adapter Converter. Type: SOP16 0.65mm / 1.27mm. Total Size: 21.5 x 15.8 x 1.6mm / 0.85" x 0.62" x 0.06" (L*W*T). Ma...
Great for building a prototype of an electronic circuit, double side copper PCB.Referencing numbers printed on four sides for easy reference of individual holes.Net Weught: 15g; Product Name: Universal PCB Board. Package Content: 5pcs x Universal PCB...
By Ubiquiti Networks
mpn: POE-24-12W, ean: 0810354022982,
Ubiquiti Networks POE-24-12W - PoE Injector 24V 12W...
mpn: TEG-10GBSR, ean: 0710931140170,
TRENDnet's hot-pluggable TEG-10GBSR, 10GBASE-SR SFP+ Multi Mode LC Module, works with a MSA compliant SFP+ slot. This Multi Mode transceiver spans distances up to 550 meters (1,804 feet), comes with a LC duplex connector, and supports up to 10. 5 Gb...