Beevivo 25m x 20mm x 0.25mm Double Side Adhesive Thermal Tape for Heatsinks , LED Lights, IC Chip, Computer CPU, GPU ,Modules
Blowout Sale! Save 59% on the Beevivo 25m x 20mm x 0.25mm Double Side Adhesive Thermal Tape for Heatsinks , LED Lights, IC Chip, Computer CPU, GPU ,Modules by BEEVIVO at Pacs BG. MPN: 43237-2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Thermal tape adhesive can satisfy thermal conducting and cooling needs for high-end electronic products. At low cost solve the problem of both good
Product Description & Reviews
Thermal tape adhesive can satisfy thermal conducting and cooling needs for high-end electronic products. At low cost solve the problem of both good heat dissipation and strong stickiness, and help improve the lifespan of electronics.
Glass fiber thickness: 0.25mm
Thermal Conductivity:1.5 W/m-k
Breakdown Voltage: 5KVAC
Thermal impedance : 0.3℃in2/w
Initial Adhesion: 1.3kg/inch
180°Adhesion power: >16 N/25mm
Applicable temperature range:-30~+150 °C
Thermal conductivity and high stability, its life than the general heat double-sided stickers long, normal temperature (80-120℃ ) can work for a minimum of 5 years.
Notes For Attention:
1.When using thermal conductive double-sided tape, keep the adhesive surface clean and dry.
2.After tearing off the heat-conductive double-sided tape to peel the paper, double-sided thermal tape is evenly pressed with your fingers (just a little strength).
3.The viscosity of the heat-conductive double-sided adhesive tape have initial viscosity and persistent viscosity, and at room temperature, it takes 72 hours to achieve the maximum adhesive strength. That is, at the beginning of the sticky adhesive that is the initial viscosity to 40% of its maximum viscosity, persistent stickiness is stable over time.
4.In the paste process, the appropriate heating (60 ~ 70 ℃), will greatly contribute to the effective increase in the area of adhesive, and as soon as possible to achieve maximum adhesion. In the lower temperature of the winter, it's little tips that heating to increase the viscosity of the heat-conductive double-sided tape when using the thermal conductive tape.
1 Roll Thermal Conductive Tape Double-sided Adhesive
Features & Highlights
- Double sided thermal tape have both good thermal conductivity and strong stickiness, which solve heat dissipaion problem for many electronicsat at low cost .
- Easy to use: Just stick on surface of any object and tear the blue release paper, which can be tightly and firmly conglutinate on the heat source devices and heat sink to speed the heat dissipation.
- The thermal conductive tape make the aluminum heat sink and any device surface bonding ,like for IC chip , high power LED, to achieve replaced screws-fixed, thereby achieving the most effective heat dissipation.
- Features: With the features of high thermal conductivity, insulation, strong stickiness, softness, compression, thermal double conductive tape is great helper to solve heat dissipation for many electronics products.
- The themal tape is good choice for high power LED,automotive electronic heating module, motor controller, communication equipment, power semiconductor, MOS tube, power tube, IGBT chip, high voltage, high power welder, display, computer, Video Card RAM, Memory Modules, SSD drives, solar,so on.
6.6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by BEEVIVO, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 43237-54260, ean: 0604213495549,
These heat sinks have profiles which are short enough to fit within the cases. These cooler heat sinks can be applied on small electronics components: VRM, MOSFET, Regulators, VRAM, IC Chips, Stepper Motor Drivers such as those in 3D Printers, Miners...
mpn: K199, ean: 0700686544644,
Dynatron Cooling Fan/Heatsink K199 793CPU Socket 1155/1156; CPU Support: LGA 1155: Intel 2nd Generation Core i7-2600, i5-2500 series & Sandy Bridge Xeon Processors 1220, 1220L, 1225,1230, 1235, 1240, 1245, 1260L, 1270, 1275 & 1280; LGA1156: Intel Cor...
mpn: TEC, ean: 0611029136658,
Model: TEC1-12706. Size: 40mm x 40mm x 3.6mm. Operates Temperature: -30°C-70°C.Refrigeration power: Qcmax 50-60W.Working current: 4.3-4.6 A (rated 12 v); Imax: 6A.Rated voltage: DC12V (Vmax: 15 v starting current 5.8 A).Package Included:10 x TEC1-1...
mpn: ACALP00022A, ean: 0872767009219,
PASSIVE AMD AM4 CPU COOLER: The Alpine AM4 Passive comes without a fan and yet provides enough power to keep all compatible AMD AM4 processors up to 47 Watts at bay. AMD AM4 APU like the Ryzen 5 2400GE can be cooled passively and thus completely sile...