Cable Matters 10GBASE-CU Passive Direct Attach Copper Twinax SFP Cable (SFP+ Cable) Compatible with Cisco, Dell, Ubiquiti, D-Link, Juniper, Huawei, Mellanox, Mikrotik, Netgear, Supermicro Devices 2m
Cable Matters 10GBASE-CU Passive Direct Attach Copper Twinax SFP Cable (SFP+ Cable) Compatible with Cisco, Dell, Ubiquiti, D-Link, Juniper, Huawei, Mellanox, Mikrotik, Netgear, Supermicro Devices 2m by Cable Matters at Pacs BG. MPN: 104033-2m-N. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Cost-Effective Fiber Alternative The Cable Matters Cable Matters 10Gb SFP+ Direct Attach Copper Twinax Cable is rated for the extreme demands of 10
Product Description & Reviews
Cost-Effective Fiber Alternative
The Cable Matters Cable Matters 10Gb SFP+ Direct Attach Copper Twinax Cable is rated for the extreme demands of 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 8 Gigabit Fibre Channel, and 10 Gigabit InfiniBand networks. Designed for maximum equipment compatibility according to the SFF-8431 specification. This copper cable provides a cost-effective alternative to purchasing expensive fiber optic transceivers and cables for distances up to 7 meters.
Superior Construction with Backwards Compatibility
The combination of metal connectors with molded strain relief and a quick release latch provides a secure equipment connection with low-loss performance. Backwards compatible with 2.5G and 1G SFP+ ports to integrate existing equipment.
- Compatible with any devices using SFF-8431 open source EEPROM
- Compatible with Cisco / Dell Networking / Ubiquiti / D-Link / Juniper / Huawei / Mellanox / Mikrotik / Netgear / Supermicro
- NOT compatible with HP / H3C / Arista / Dell Force10 / Extreme / F5 Networks equipments
- May not be compatible with MSA SFF-8431 non-compliant equipment
- Use anti-static protection when connecting or removing the cable
- Do not touch the circuit board when removing the cable
- Do not bend the cable near the connectors. Do not kink the cable or twist the connectors
Limited One-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Support
Features & Highlights
- 10 GbE HIGH BANDWIDTH CABLE connects a switch, server, NIC, or transceiver for Network Attached Storage (NAS), Storage Area Network (SAN), and High Performance Computing (HPC) applications such as Fibre Channel, InfiniBand, and SONET
- PASSIVE SFP+ CABLE connects equipment up to 7 meters for high density networking environments with Top of Rack (TOR) or Middle of Row (MOR) switching requirements; Low power consumption SFP+ twinaxial cable provides a cost-effective fiber alternative to installing fiber transceivers and cables to connect a 10G network
- SFP+ Small Form Factor Pluggable Plus cable is hot pluggable with an SFP+ 20-Pin connector; Backwards compatible with 2.5G and 1GB SFP or SFP+ ports for integrating existing equipment into a 10 Gigabit switched network environment; Quick release latch provides a secure connection until the release tab is pulled
- SUPERIOR ENGINEERING of SFP cable includes 30 AWG wire and connectors with a metal die-cast backshell for superior EMI performance and minimal insertion loss; Copper SFP+ cable offers low power consumption and low latency to operate in a high bandwidth storage area network
- CISCO COMPATIBLE SFP+ 10Gig cable is designed for compatibility with the majority of switch, network adapter card, or network attached storage equipment according to the Multi-Source Agreement SFF-8431 specifications; Ideal replacement Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU1M cable
9.3 x 1 x 11.3 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cable Matters, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: EX2200-48P-4G, ean: 0779184012511,
The EX2200-48P-4G Ethernet Switch provides the highest levels of flexibility and features in its class for the most demanding converged data, voice, and video environments, delivering a reliable platform for unifying enterprise communications....
mpn: FRM220-E1-T1-SFP, ean: 0811704013872,
The FRM220-E1-T1-SFP is an extremely versatile E1 and T1 fiber media converter. Any 155Mbps rate optical SFP transceiver can be installed into the single SFP slot of the FRM220-E1-T1-SFP converter, offering maximum flexibility for the optical interfa...
mpn: TEG-MGBS40D3, ean: 0710931610291,
The hot pluggable TEG-MGBS40D3 must be paired with the TEG-MGBS40D5 or other compatible module. This SFP Dual Wavelength Single Mode LC Type module spans distances of up to 40 kilometers (24.9 miles). The SFP interface is compatible with standard SFP...
mpn: A7S2-33-1GX1GT-SC20, ean: 0602693072007,
HiFiber's A7S2 series Media Converter is use to expanding existing Gigabit Ethernet networks. The easy implementation and expansion of 1000Base-TX/FX networks can be further assured with this converter. The converter is completely transparent when...