Cable Matters 2-Pack 16 AWG Heavy Duty 3 Prong Monitor Power Cord (PC Power Cord/Computer Power Cord/AC Power Cable) in 10 Feet (NEMA 5-15P to IEC C13) - Available 3FT - 15FT by Cable Matters at Pacs BG. MPN: 400003-10x2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Connect More with Cable Matters AC Power Products DIY Repair or Replacement Remedy The Cable Matters 16 AWG AC power cord is an ideal replacement
Product Description & Reviews
Connect More with Cable Matters AC Power Products
DIY Repair or Replacement Remedy
The Cable Matters 16 AWG AC power cord is an ideal replacement for a damaged or wrong length cable. It is compatible with most models of a desktop computer, display monitor, HDTV, laser printer, or large appliance with a removable cord. The DIY computer builder or IT technician can keep a spare from the 2-Pack for rebuilding old equipment or testing.
UL Listed Safety with a Lifetime Warranty
The combination of a UL Listed safety with 16 AWG gauge conductors and a 13 amp / 1625 Watt rating provides a safe and reliable power cable. This power cable is backed by a lifetime warranty and product support for peace of mind when purchasing.
- This power cable is not rated to be used as an extension cable.
- Check the voltage and amp rating of your equipment to ensure compatibility
AC Power Cord Specifications
- Type: SJT 3 Conductor
- Connector A: NEMA 5-15 Power Plug (North America) male
- Connector B: IEC 60320 C13 female
- Wire Gauge: 16 AWG
- Amp Rating: 13A max
2 x 16 AWG AC Power Cord
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Support
Features & Highlights
- REPLACEMENT AC POWER CORD for most models of a desktop computer, HDTV, LED-lit monitor, ceiling mounted projector, powered speakers, laser printer and more; Female to male cable connects from your equipment socket to a standard 3 pronged 120V AC outlet receptacle
- CONVENIENT 2-PACK provides a spare cable to keep as a handy replacement in case another power cable goes bad or you need a different length; Pair with a computer and monitor to have matching cable lengths for a tidy installation; More convenient and secure than adding an extension cable to a short AC power cord
- 16 AWG GAUGE power cable is rated for 13 amps to support common power requirements; Heavier gauge but flexible cable is safer and more reliable than most 18 AWG power cables that come with your equipment or are sold as replacement cables
- RUGGED & SAFE with a standard NEMA 15-5-P grounded power plug and 3 pin shrouded female IEC-320-C13 connector; SJT 13A/300V rated
- LIFETIME WARRANTY and product support provides peace of mind when purchasing
4 x 2 x 5.3 inches
7.5 x 2 x 10 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cable Matters, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Tripp Lite
mpn: P006-025-HG15, ean: 0037332193315,
The P006-025-HG15 Hospital-Grade Computer Power Cord features a C13 plug on one end and a NEMA 5-15P-HG plug on the other, allowing you to connect your computer or peripheral to a hospital-grade AC power outlet. It's tested to ANSI/UL 62 and 817, as...
By 5 Star Cable
mpn: 5S0033/CW1000/CMP, ean: 0854109004960,
1000 ft Plenum White RG59 Siamese Coaxial + 18 / 2 Power Cable Reel-in box. Siamese cable consists of two cables: 95 % coverage RG59U video cable and 2 conductor 18 gauge electrical cable all in one PVC jacketed cable. This type cable is great for us...
mpn: PC-10701-5, ean: 0030955275932,
CablesOnline, 5-Pack 1ft 2-Prong Figure-8 Replacement Non-Polarized Computer Power Cord Cable, PC-10701-5 Replacement power cable for notebook computers, PlayStation, X-Box, DVD player and other non-polarized devices. Specifications: * Universal figu...
mpn: A-VIZIO-Power-Cord-25Ft, ean: 0617689109711,
UL/CSA Listed - Black Power Cords are used everyday for a variety of different applications. Televisions, computers, lights, machinery, are all examples or devices that use power cords. Almost anything you can think of that is plugged into an electri...