Cisco SF300-24P Ethernet Switch-28 Port-2 Slot-24,2,2x10/100Base-TX-,10/100/1000Base-T-,10/100/1000Base-T-Power Over Ethernet-2xSFP (mini-GBIC) Slot by CISCO SYSTEMS at Pacs BG. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The SF300-24P Managed 24-Port 10/100 PoE Ethernet Switch from Cisco is a feature-packed, 28-Port Fast Ethernet switch for your network. Because each of these twenty-eight ports features Power-over-Ethernet, they can distribute power to external devices connected to the switch, such as Access Points, IP cameras, and external storage drives. Beyond these ports, this switch also features four Gigabit Ethernet ports, two of which can operate as either mini-GBIC Ethernet or as standard RJ-45
Product Description & Reviews
The SF300-24P Managed 24-Port 10/100 PoE Ethernet Switch from Cisco is a feature-packed, 28-Port Fast Ethernet switch for your network. Because each of these twenty-eight ports features Power-over-Ethernet, they can distribute power to external devices connected to the switch, such as Access Points, IP cameras, and external storage drives. Beyond these ports, this switch also features four Gigabit Ethernet ports, two of which can operate as either mini-GBIC Ethernet or as standard RJ-45 Ethernet gigabit connections. With these particular ports, you can connect gigabit or fiber optic devices to the switch.
Features & Highlights
- Power over Ethernet The SF300-24P Switch features a total of twenty-four PoE Fast Ethernet ports. This capability simplifies advanced technology deployments such as IP telephony, wireless, and IP surveillance by allowing you to connect and power network endpoints over a single Ethernet cable. With no need to install separate power supplies for IP phones or wireless access points, you can take advantage of advanced communications technologies more quickly, and at a lower cost
- High Performance and Reliability This SF300-24P Switch has been rigorously tested to deliver the high availability and performance you expect from Cisco. The solutions speed up file transfer times and improve slow, sluggish networks, while keeping your vital business applications available and preventing costly downtime. As a managed switching solution, this switch also gives you the flexibility to manage and prioritize high-bandwidth traffic such as VoIP. That means you can empower your employees with state-of-the-art communication and productivity solutions, without draining the performance of your other business applications
- Fast, Easy Setup and Configuration This SF300-24P Switch is designed to be easy to use and manage by small businesses and the partners who serve them. The included device manager software provides an intuitive, web-based interface to simplify setup, security, and quality of service (QoS) traffic prioritization, allowing even users without IT expertise to configure the switch in minutes. Cisco also provides a utility that works through a simple toolbar on the user's web browser to discover Cisco devices in the network and display basic information, such as serial numbers and IP addresses, to aid in the configuration and deployment of Cisco Small Business products This SF300-24P Switch uses Cisco Discovery Protocol to automatically detect all the devices connected to your network, so as to automatically configure itself for the appropriate connectivity and security. For more advanced capabilities and hands-on control, simple-to-use graphical tools such as Cisco Smartports provide preset options for configuring each port on a switch, based on Cisco best practices and pretested configurations. Although this Switch is designed to be deployed without using a command-line interface (CLI), Cisco Textview is available for those who prefer to use text-based configuration. Together, these features reduce the time your staff must devote to network deployment, management, and troubleshooting
- IP Telephony Support The SF300-24P Switch includes embedded QoS intelligence to prioritize delay-sensitive services such as voice and video, simplify unified communications deployments, and help ensure consistent network performance for all services. For example, automated voice VLAN capabilities let you plug any IP phone (including third-party phones) into your IP telephony network and receive an immediate dial tone. The switch automatically configures the device with the right VLAN and QoS parameters to prioritize voice traffic
- Optimal Energy Efficiency The SF300-24P Switch optimizes power use to protect the environment and reduce energy costs, without compromising performance The SF300-24P Switch uses the latest application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs), using low-power 65-nanometer technology (these chipsets allow for lower power consumption and thinner, more efficient designs) The SF300-24P Switch features an automatic power shutoff on PoE ports when a link is down The SF300-24P Switch utilizes embedded intelligence to adjust signal strength based on cable length
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.