eBerry Condenser Microphone, Large Diaphragm Studio Broadcasting & Recording Vocal Condenser Mic with Shock Mount Holder Clip (Blue)
eBerry Condenser Microphone, Large Diaphragm Studio Broadcasting & Recording Vocal Condenser Mic with Shock Mount Holder Clip (Blue) by eBerry at Pacs BG. MPN: XM-B2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. eBerry - Enjoy the Fruitful Technology For ideal recording sound effect, please consider the following notes: 1. This condenser microphone only
Product Description & Reviews
eBerry - Enjoy the Fruitful Technology
For ideal recording sound effect, please consider the following notes:
1. This condenser microphone only works with the device that can provide enough power.
When connected to desktop computer, the condenser microphone can be plug-and-play;
When connected with laptop, please connect the laptop to electrical outlet, or use a 48V phantom power to get enough power if the sound is not clear and high enough.
2. If your device cannot provide enough power (when used with amplifier or mixer, etc.), the sound volume recorded might be low, and please use an extra 48V phantom power adapter (not included).
3. It cannot be used with mobile phone and tablet computer.
4. If you want better sound effect, an additional sound card may be required.
5. When recording, please put the microphone away from the amplifier to prevent howling.
Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
Sensitivity: -34dB±2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa at 1 kHz)
Output Impedance:150Ω±30%(at 1kHz)
Load impedance: ≥1000 Ω
Equivalent Noise Level: 16dBA
Max. SPL: 130dB (at 1kHz ≦ 1% T.H.D)
S/N Ratio: 78dB
Electrical Current: 3mA
Microphone Output Interface: 3.5mm
Use of Voltage: 48V phantom power supply
Wire: 3.5 inserted audio interface, 3m/10ft long
1 x Microphone
1 x Shock Mount (can be used with scissor arm (not included))
1 x XLR female to 3.5mm Jack microphone cable (about 3m/10ft)
1 x Sponge cover
1 x User Manual
Features & Highlights
- For ideal recording sound effect, additional sound card and phantom power may be required
- Tailored frequency response (20Hz-20kHz) provides vocal intelligibility and crispness
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio to ensure the recording vocal to be clear and high-fidelity
- Comes with an adjustable shock mount with locking knob that can effectively reduce handling noise
- Accessories: microphone cable, shock mount, sponge cover, user manual
|Item Size:||4.7 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.7 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by eBerry, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Executive Communication Systems
mpn: ECS-WFCM3.5-4P-2WFCM3.5, ean: 0819390020549,
The perfect complement for iPhone, Android Smartphone, Microsoft Surface and other tablets with 4-pole. This microphone kit comes with 3 conference microphones, one ECS-WFCM3.5-4P microphone and two daisy chained ECS-WFCM3.5, 3.5 mm microphones. The ...
mpn: MC6-gold, ean: 0758232150085,
3.5mm Plug and Play & No Need Power G-Touoker 3.5mm desktop Microphone makes recording vocals or instruments to your computer a plug-and-play operation No need the outside power input . It is Windows and Macintosh compatible, with no software to inst...
mpn: 319021, ean: 0858783071195,
Features: Tie-clip microphone for powered jacks with3.5 mm plug on a 4ft cord ...
By Liu Nian
mpn: 663, ean: 0600797754164,
This microphone with a good cardioids polar pickup pattern, high output, low self-noise, suitable especially for studios, recording studios, computer and laptop recording with 3.5mm interface. Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live ...