Edifier Exclaim Bi-Amped 2.0 Speaker System (e10)
Free Shipping Included! Edifier Exclaim Bi-Amped 2.0 Speaker System (e10) by Edifier at Pacs BG. MPN: e10. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. With the combination of smooth curves and straight lines, the all-new Exclaim is a fully active bi-amped 2.0 speaker system, with each speaker driven
Product Description & Reviews
With the combination of smooth curves and straight lines, the all-new Exclaim is a fully active bi-amped 2.0 speaker system, with each speaker driven by its own internal amplifier. Full integral DSP (Digital Signal Processing) and DRC (Dynamic Range Compensation) delivers active crossover frequencies, superb tonal balance regardless of volume setting, and keeps any possible distortion at an absolute minimum. A combined 36 watts RMS of power is on hand to drive a total of 6 internal active speakers. In addition, 2 passive radiators are utilized in the midrange/tweeter housings to raise efficiency and dynamic range, plus 2 supplementary passive radiators to augment deep bass and performance from the woofers. Connecting to any audio device is easy using the 3.5mm auxiliary cable (included). Built in volume and power/standby controls are located on the side of the master speaker unit. Exclaim is a versatile and simple to use speaker system with extraordinary sound. Specifications: Total power output: RMS 8W x 2 + 10W x 2 (DRC on) THD + N (testing level): 10% Signal to noise ratio: ≥85dBA Frequency response: 48Hz-20kHz Distortion: ≤0.5% Input sensitivity: R/L: 700±50mV | SW: 250±50mV Speakers : (Each speaker) Midrange/Tweeter unit: 1-1/2inch (40mm), Magnetically shielded, 8-Ohms Midrange/Treble Housing Passive Radiator: 1-1/2inch x 3 inch Bass: 3 inch (82mm), Magnetically shielded, 6-Ohms Bass passive radiator: 3 inch high excursion design Audio input: Auxiliary 3.5mm Adjustment: Volume, power buttons located on the active speaker Power supply: Switching power supply 20W/12V
Features & Highlights
- High performance integrated 2.0 speaker system with unique design incorporating straight lines and smooth curves
- Each upper section of the speaker contains two 1½ inch midrange/ tweeters, and a 1½ inch x 3 inch passive radiator
- Each base section of the speaker contains a 3 inch woofer and a 3 inch passive bass radiator for maximum deep bass effect
- 3.5mm auxiliary input for audio connectivity
- Volume adjustment and power/standby control buttons
- High performance integrated 2.0 speaker system with unique design.
- incorporating straight lines and smooth curves.
- Each upper section of the speaker contains two 1 inch midrange/.
- tweeters, and a 1 inch x 3 inch passive radiator.
- Each base section of the speaker contains a 3 inch woofer and a 3 inch.
- passive bass radiator for maximum deep bass effect.
- 3.5mm auxiliary input for audio connectivity.
- Volume adjustment and power/standby control buttons.
4.13 x 12.2 x 7.09 inches
11.02 x 6.46 x 14.96 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Edifier, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By CD CDREAM
Easily Upgrade Your Computers Or Tablets By Adding cDream 2018 Upgraded Special Seiko Manufactured Mini Surround Stereo Sound Bar System, With Bluetooth 4.0 Tech And Virtual Subwoofer Built In, Ensuring More Powerful And Crystal Clear Sound. Turn Any...
By Harman Kardon
mpn: SoundSticks II, ean: 0028292501807,
The mini stereo jack connection allows you to enjoy awesome audio from a variety of devices such as digital music players, computers (all platforms), stereos and portable listening devices.20 Watts RMS subwoofer power output. Capacitance touch contro...
By Altec Lansing
mpn: GS-1021, ean: 0021986940197,
The Altec Lansing Thundergate 3-Speaker system is a multi-use system and can be used with Video Gaming systems, MP3 Players, CD Players, DVD Players, or PC's and Laptops. Altec Lansing powered speakers feature built-in amplifiers, so you can transfo...
mpn: EVID3.2W, ean: 0701001012619,
High-output low-frequency reproducer w/4" Voice Coil & RMD 1,000 watts continuous program Frequency Response: 40-2,000 Hz Power Handling Long-Term Average : 600 watts Short-Term Peak: 2,400watts Sensitivity (1 W/1 m, 100-800 Hz): 98 dB Impedance (nom...