EK-Vardar EVO 120ER RGB (500-2200 rpm) 2 Pack
Free Shipping Included! EK-Vardar EVO 120ER RGB (500-2200 rpm) 2 Pack by EK at Pacs BG. MPN: EK-VARDAR-EVO-120ER-RGB 2PK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The EK-Vardar EVO 120ER RGB is a high-static pressure computer cooling fan, designed and built primarily for highest-performance computer liquid
Product Description & Reviews
The EK-Vardar EVO 120ER RGB is a high-static pressure computer cooling fan, designed and built primarily for highest-performance computer liquid cooling systems. Developed in-house and first introduced in 2014, the EK-Vardar fan is now also available as EK-Vardar EVO 120ER RGB. Beside the RGB lighting effect, the new fan also packs the Extended Range (ER) of PWM operation feature and the special Start-Stop function which brings a true 0dB experience for the absolute silent fan operation. EK-Vardar EVO 120ER RGB is simply the best choice of RGB fan for computer radiator cooling as it provides unmatched performance throughout the entire operating range. The perfectly balanced milky colored 7 fan blade design is optimized for light dispersion. Under the motor hub, there are total 9 LEDs making this the brightest RGB fan on the market, ensuring perfect light diffusion at broad daylight as well. One of the key features of the EK-Vardar RGB fans is its simplicity as it uses standard 4-pin 12V RGB connectivity. Meaning it can be used with any standard 4-pin 12V RGB controller or any of popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 4-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +12V marking on the RGB header. PLEASE NOTE: It is normal for the EK-Vardar EVO 120ER RGB fan to stop spinning at low workload and during PC idling. The 0db Start-Stop function PWM threshold might vary from motherboard to motherboard model and even source PWM header. The minimal rotation speed of the fan might vary from motherboard to motherboard model and even source PWM header. For best results, EK recommends using the CPU_FAN header as the PWM signal source for controlling the fan. The installed RGB LEDs are compatible with every major motherboard manufacturer and mainstream RGB controller via the 4-pin header.
Features & Highlights
- The scope of delivery: - 2 EK-Vardar EVO 120ER RGB 120mm fans - self-tapping screws (8 pcs)
- Performance characteristics: - Max Air Flow: 77 CFM = 131 m³/h - Static Pressure: 3.16mm H2O = 31 Pa - Sleeved cable length: 300 mm - Noise Level: 33.5 dBA
- Maximum speed: 2200 RPM (+/- 10%) - Rated Voltage: 12V DC - Power Draw: 2.16W - PWM Duty Cycle: 25-100% - ER (Extended Range) - Connector: 4-pin PWM header
- Shaft bearing: Double-Ball bearing - Bearing durability: 50.000 hrs @ 40°C (MTBF) - Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm - RGB cable length: 50cm - RGB connector classic 4-pin (12+ R G B)
- High-static pressure / low noise profile - unlike other general-purpose computer cooling fans, the EK-Vardar EVO 120ER RGB fan is built specifically for computer liquid cooling systems, namely radiator cooling. The Vardar's design and construction are also very suitable for high-performance air coolers or as case fans for restrictive cases with dust filters. High-quality motor and bearing assembly - New electrical design, actively cooled motor windings and the Double-Ball bearing with 50.000 hou
|Part Number:||EK-VARDAR-EVO-120ER-RGB 2PK|
|Package Weight:||1.23 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.28 x 4.88 x 4.88 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by EK, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: GOTOTOP-Semiconductor Refrigeration, ean: 0741870742491,
Product features Rated voltage: DC 12V; Rated current: 17A; Maximum power: 288W; Maximum current: 24A Can be used for 20L space cooling, air temperature can be cooled to 5-8 degrees than normal Low noise, no vibration, no refrigerant required, easy t...
mpn: 15037, ean: 4250197150378,
The Alphacool Geysir Double Power pump station is designed for installation of up to 2 Eheim submerged pumps. Either 2 Eheim 1000 or 600 pumps can be installed, depending on the reservoir. To use the reservoir, only one pump needs to be installed. Fo...
mpn: A-NUC10-M1B, ean: 4710614535336,
Akasa compact fanless case for Intel NUC with Atom processor, support 2.5" SATA HDD / SSD Aluminium fanless CPU cooling design Ideal for business and education environments Support one extra VGA port and two serial ports Material Aluminium Motherboar...
mpn: MCP-655-B, ean: 0799472217961,
The MCP655-B pump is a high reliability, high pressure industrial pump featuring a 50,000 hour MTBF (5 year lifetime). Such reliability is afforded by the unique design of this pump, which contains only one moving part. The magnetically driven spheri...