ESP enVision Surge Protector/Noise Filter/Power Monitor - EV-12015 - 120 Volt, 15 Amp
ESP enVision Surge Protector/Noise Filter/Power Monitor - EV-12015 - 120 Volt, 15 Amp by ESP at Pacs BG. MPN: EV-12015. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. enVision combines ESP's most advanced power protection with real-time, continuous power monitoring. ESP's patented, multi-stage surge and noise
Product Description & Reviews
enVision combines ESP's most advanced power protection with real-time, continuous power monitoring. ESP's patented, multi-stage surge and noise protection provide robust protection from the damage and downtime caused by electrical surges, spikes, over voltage, under voltage, EMI/RFI noise and wiring faults. Real time diagnostic software, including an integrated scope meter allows you to monitor your power, record events and customize over and under voltage parameters. Your purchase Includes FREE downloadable software that allows you to display power quality information on your computer screen. An optional interface cable (part #XG-PCS-IC-1), available separately, is required to view or download data to a PC. The software is PC only. It is not compatible with Apple products. enVision features Cat 6 network (RJ-45) protection to keep electrical disturbances from entering your equipment via the network cable. It also includes telephone line (RJ-11) protection. Unlike standard surge protectors and power strips that offer limited protection (often using only metal oxide varistors (MOV)), enVision combines gas tubes, silicone avalanche diodes and metal oxide varistors into a patented circuit that does not degrade over time and provides very robust protection. enVision is used by many of the world's leading technology companies to safeguard their electronic equipment, optimize performance and protect against data loss. ESP products feature a lifetime warranty on the product and a 5 year, $100,000 connected equipment warranty. Like all ESP products, enVision is proudly made in the USA with the highest quality components.
Features & Highlights
- Industrial-grade surge and noise protection for workstations, computers, gaming PCs, copiers, printers, and other high-end electronics. Protect against lightning strikes, surges, transients, EMI/RFI noise, over voltage, under voltage and wiring faults. Special filter circuits screen electrical noise to prevent disruption, data loss and phantom problems. Automatically disconnects from the electrical supply in the event of dangerous situations like extended over and under voltage conditions.
- Input cord with NEMA 5-15P plug. 3 NEMA 5-15R receptacles. Network protection (RJ-45) and phone protection (RJ-11).
- ESP SurgeX Diagnostic Software Tool allows you to manage your protection parameters and to diagnose power issues. Software modes include: oscilliscope, chart, historical data, and settings. An optional interface cable (part #XG-PCS-IC-1), available separately, is required to view or download data to your computer. Note: PC only. Apple iOS is not currently supported.
- The Automatic Expert Analysis Tool will analyze power data and generate a PDF report of conclusions and recommendations for improving power quality.
- Lifetime replacement warranty on product. 5 year protection warranty on connected equipment.
8.5 x 2 x 6.5 inches
6.75 x 2.75 x 13.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ESP, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: ZG450, ean: 0855202006288,
UNIVERSAL POWER STATIONWith 4 outlets and 5 USB charging ports in one unit, the Zettaguard ZG450 surge protector / power strip eliminates the dependence on multiple chargers to charge your devices.EXTREMELY VERSATILE AND STABILITYThe Zettaguard ZG450...
By Tripp Lite
mpn: SUPER7TEL15, ean: 0021111887212,
Tripp Lite's SUPER7TEL15 surge suppressor offers complete AC and phone line surge suppression for comprehensive protection of workstations, desktop PCs, telecom systems and other sensitive electronics. Heavy grade AC surge suppression shields connec...
mpn: HYA18WS-3AU3U, ean: 0718760671940,
In our modern society, using mobile devices such as laptops, phones, tablets, etc. isn't a flesh-pot but rather a necessity in order for people to stay in touch and address different issues remotely. However, it does happen that our so much needed g...
mpn: BST300, ean: 0722868883426,
Surge Protection Wherever You Go Add outlets and peace of mind on business trips and vacations with the Belkin 3-Outlet Mini Surge Protector. Plug it into any wall outlet for extra outlets without extra cords. The 360-degree swivel feature makes it e...