ESP enVision Surge Protector/Noise Filter/Power Monitor - EV-12020 - 120 Volt, 20 Amp
ESP enVision Surge Protector/Noise Filter/Power Monitor - EV-12020 - 120 Volt, 20 Amp by ESP at Pacs BG. MPN: EV-12020. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The ESP enVision EV-12020 combines ESP's most advanced power protection with real-time, continuous power monitoring. ESP's patented, multi-stage
Product Description & Reviews
The ESP enVision EV-12020 combines ESP's most advanced power protection with real-time, continuous power monitoring. ESP's patented, multi-stage surge and noise protection provide robust protection from the damage and downtime caused by electrical surges, spikes, over voltage, under voltage, EMI/RFI noise and wiring faults. Real time diagnostic software, including an integrated scope meter allows you to monitor your power, record events and customize over and under voltage parameters. Your purchase Includes FREE downloadable software that allows you to display power quality information on your computer screen. An optional interface cable (part #XG-PCS-IC-1), available separately, is required to view or download data to a PC. The software is PC only. It is not compatible with Apple products. enVision features Cat 6 network (RJ-45) protection to keep electrical disturbances from entering your equipment via the network cable. It also includes telephone line (RJ-11) protection. Unlike standard surge protectors and power strips that offer limited protection (often using only metal oxide varistors (MOV)), enVision combines gas tubes, silicone avalanche diodes and metal oxide varistors into a patented circuit that does not degrade over time and provides very robust protection. enVision is used by many of the world's leading technology companies to safeguard their electronic equipment, optimize performance and protect against data loss. ESP products feature a lifetime warranty on the product and a 5 year, $100,000 connected equipment warranty. Like all ESP products, enVision is proudly made in the USA with the highest quality components.
Features & Highlights
- Industrial-grade surge and noise protection for electronics that use a 120 volt, 20 amp circuit. The plug is NEMA 5-20P. It has (1) 5-20R receptacle and (2) 5-15R receptacles. This device cannot be used on a standard 120 volt, 15 amp circuit.
- Protect against lightning strikes, surges, transients, EMI/RFI noise, over voltage, under voltage and wiring faults. Special filter circuits screen electrical noise to prevent disruption, data loss and phantom problems. Automatically disconnects from the electrical supply in the event of dangerous situations like extended over and under voltage conditions.
- ESP SurgeX Diagnostic Software Tool allows you to manage your protection parameters and to diagnose power issues. Software modes include: oscilliscope, chart, historical data, and settings. An optional interface cable (part #XG-PCS-IC-1), available separately, is required to view or download data to your computer. Note: PC only. Apple iOS is not currently supported.
- The Automatic Expert Analysis Tool will analyze power data and generate a PDF report of conclusions and recommendations for improving power quality.
- Lifetime replacement warranty on product. 5 year protection warranty on connected equipment.
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.2 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.75 x 2.75 x 2.75 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ESP, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: PCO860, ean: 0068888774680,
The Ideal Power Distribution Solution for distributing power from a UPS system, generator or utility wall outlet. Configurable for 1U rackmount (horizontal), wall-mount, workbench, under-counter and similar installations. Making it ideal for IT, data...
By Hughes Autoformer
mpn: PWD50, ean: 0820103194693,
50 amp portable surge protection with power line, neutral, and ground diagnostics. 4800 joules of replaceable surge protection. Bluetooth monitoring and communication through iPhone or android smart phone app. Very light weight with easy grip handles...
By Square D by Schneider Electric
mpn: LYSB00UICHLEI-CMPTRACCS, ean: 0785901980582,
The Surgelogic Surgebreaker Plus Surge Protective Device protects the entire home from high-energy power surges and low-energy repetitive surges by delivering surge suppression. Surgebreaker Plus surpasses competition through sophisticated modular te...
mpn: CNE471476, ean: 0638170471476,
These black Surge Protectors have 6 horizontal outlets and feature a flat 360 degree rotating plug which will provide more flexibility when selecting a wall outlet. Now you can plug in behind furniture and get around other obstacles with ease. This m...