ESP Next Gen Surge Protector/Noise Filter/Power Monitor, (Model # XG-PCS-20D) - 120 Volt, 20 Amp with NEMA 5-20 Connectors
ESP Next Gen Surge Protector/Noise Filter/Power Monitor, (Model # XG-PCS-20D) - 120 Volt, 20 Amp with NEMA 5-20 Connectors by ESP at Pacs BG. MPN: XG-PCS-20D. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The ESP Next Gen is a professional-grade surge protector/noise filter that also incorporates real time power monitoring so you can track the quality
Product Description & Reviews
The ESP Next Gen is a professional-grade surge protector/noise filter that also incorporates real time power monitoring so you can track the quality of the electrical power in your home or office. The Next Gen offers very powerful protection from the damage and downtime caused by electrical surges, spikes, over voltage, under voltage, EMI/RFI noise and wiring faults. With Next Gen you can monitor, manage and diagnose power issues. Your purchase Includes FREE downloadable software that allows you to display power quality information on your computer screen. An optional interface cable (part #XG-PCS-IC-1), available separately, is required to view or download data to a PC. The software is PC only. It is not compatible with Apple products. The XG-PCS-20D features Cat5e ETL verified network (RJ-45) protection to keep electrical disturbances from entering your equipment via the network cable. It also includes fax/telephone line (RJ-11) protection. Unlike standard surge protectors and power strips that offer limited protection (often using only metal oxide varistors (MOV)), the Next Gen combines gas tubes, silicone avalanche diodes and metal oxide varistors into a patented circuit that does not degrade over time and provides very robust protection. The ESP Next Gen is used by many of the world's leading technology companies to safeguard their electronic equipment, optimize performance and protect against data loss. ESP products feature a lifetime warranty on the product and a 5 year, $100,000 connected equipment warranty. Like all ESP products, the Next Gen is proudly made in the USA.
Features & Highlights
- The XG-PCS-20D is designed for 120 volt, 20 amp electric circuits. It has a NEMA 5-20P plug, (1) 5-20R outlet and (2) 5-15R outlets. This model will not work with a standard household (15 amp) circuit.
- Industrial-grade surge and noise protection. Protect sensitive electronics from lightning strikes, surges, transients, noise, over voltage, under voltage and wiring faults. Special filter circuits screen electrical noise to prevent disruption, data loss and phantom problems. Automatically disconnects from the electrical supply in the event of dangerous situations like extended over and under voltage conditions.
- (RJ-45) network protection and (RJ-11) phone line protection prevent power disturbances from entering your equipment through the communications network.
- Monitor, manage and diagnose power issues. Includes FREE downloadable software to display power quality information on your computer screen. An optional interface cable (part #XG-PCS-IC-1), available separately, is required to view or download data to your computer. Note: PC only. Apple is not currently supported.
- Lifetime product replacement warranty. $100,000 5 year connected equipment warranty.
|Item Weight:||2.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.2 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ESP, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: BE106001-06R, ean: 5554442328321,
The Belkin Home and Office series surge protector provides premium power protection for small home appliance, and other connected devices. Advanced design elements, top quality construction, and superior circuitry and components are combined to provi...
mpn: USW-2U3A-0A-4PK, ean: 0713831427457,
Charge all your essential devices with the BESTTEN Surge Protected USB Wall Outlet Surge Protector. A convenient accessory for any home, office, professional workstation, or entertainment center, this surge protector lets you safely power and charge ...
Convenient, Compact Design for Worry-Free Portable Use Hotel rooms, airport terminals, and coffee shops never seem to have enough power outlets to handle all your devices at once. With the HITRENDS Mini Surge Protector you no longer have to choose w...
mpn: 48212-6S, ean: 0078477370124,
The Leviton AC Power Surge Module with 6 NEMA Receptacles (482126S) work with the Series 140, 280 and 420 Structured Media Centers. Choose either surge protective for optimum protection or nonsurge protective. The surge protected options provide EMI/...