Super Savings Item! Save 31% on the Fractal Design Define R5 Gaming Case Cases FDCADEFR5BK by Fractal Design at Pacs BG. MPN: FDCADEFR5BK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Fractal Design Define R5 is the next evolution in the widely popular Define Series. Packed with intelligently designed enthusiast-oriented
Product Description & Reviews
The Fractal Design Define R5 is the next evolution in the widely popular Define Series. Packed with intelligently designed enthusiast-oriented features delivering a silent case with powerful and expansive air and liquid cooling support, presented in a stunning Scandinavian inspired construction. The Define R5 case reaches the highest level of silent computing through strategically placed dense sound-absorbing material, ModuVent fan vent covers and finely tuned Dynamic Series fans. The Define R5 was designed with configurability in mind, accommodating up to 8 hard drives and all modern graphics card. Should you wish to expand your system with water cooling components or more fans the layout can easily be configured to meet your demand.
Features & Highlights
- Optimally designed for silent computing with high density noise-reducing material throughout the case for maximum sound absorption, while not compromising on airflow and cooling capabilities
- Extensive water cooling support for a case of this size; housing radiators up to 420mm in the top and 360mm in the front
- Newly, configured front door with dual side mounting to better fir your work space
- Highlighting 2 dedicated SSD mounts cleanly placed behind the motherboard tray that feature innovative new brackets delivering a tool-free installation and removal
- The HDD cage system holds up to eight 3.5" or 2.5" drives and is more adaptable than ever, allowing the user to modify the case layout according to personal preference with more places to relocate the cages
- Sturdy metal HDD trays provide excellent dampening features for the hard drives while providing better airflow through the cage with an updated, more open design
- The new and innovative Quick Release System on the left side of the case provides secure mounting of the left side panel, yet grants quick and easy access to the system.
No Operating System
9.13 x 17.76 x 20.51 inches
21.1 x 12.91 x 24.09 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Fractal Design, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: CA-H442W-M1, ean: 0815671012555,
The new H features a doorless, ODD-free front panel made entirely of steel while a large, full-view window reveals an interior specially engineered to make any build seamless and beautiful(closed panel version is also available). On the inside, an in...
mpn: CSE-505-203B, ean: 7427457990990,
Supermicro Super Chassis CSE-505-203B 200W 1U Rack mount Server Chassis (Black)9.8"-Depth Mini 1U chassis support for maximum motherboard size - 6.75" x 6.75" Mini-ITX. Single Processor Support. Drive Bays: 1x 3.5" Internal Drive Bay (w/ 1x Half-heig...
Four tempered glass panels on the front, top, and sides of the case / Three included SP120 RGB LED fans and integrated RGB controller. Room for up to six case fans, and compatible with 360mm, 280mm, 240mm, and 120mm radiators / Removable fan trays in...
mpn: VN10006W2N, ean: 0851975712449,
Following the high-profile launch of Level 10 Super Gaming Modular Case, the design collaboration between Thermaltake and BMW Group DesignworksUSA, in 2009, Thermaltake looks to invigorate the PC enthusiasts with the latest Level 10 GT "Snow" Edition...