Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium with Window Cases FD-CA-DEF-R5-TI-W
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 40% on the Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium with Window Cases FD-CA-DEF-R5-TI-W by Fractal Design at Pacs BG. MPN: FD-CA-DEF-R5-TI-W. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Fractal Design Define R5 is the next evolution in the widely popular Define Series. Packed with intelligently designed enthusiast-oriented
Product Description & Reviews
The Fractal Design Define R5 is the next evolution in the widely popular Define Series. Packed with intelligently designed enthusiast-oriented features delivering a silent case with powerful and expansive air and liquid cooling support, presented in a stunning Scandinavian inspired construction. The Define R5 case reaches the highest level of silent computing through strategically placed dense sound-absorbing material, ModuVent fan vent covers and finely tuned Dynamic Series fans. The Define R5 was designed with configurability in mind, accommodating up to 8 hard drives and all modern graphics card. Should you wish to expand your system with water cooling components or more fans the layout can easily be configured to meet your demand.
Features & Highlights
- Optimally designed for silent computing with high density noise-reducing material throughout the case for maximum sound absorption, while not compromising on airflow and cooling capabilities.
- Extensive water cooling support for a case of this size; housing radiators up to 420mm in the top and 360mm in the front.
- Equipped with new tool-less ModuVent fan slot covers allowing the user to install more fans if desired or keep fan slots covered to maximize sound absorption.
- Including two Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 140mm fans developed for superlative airflow while still maintaining low noise levels.
- Maintaining a dust-free interior with the help of dust filters that cover front and bottom air intakes that are easy to access from the front on the case.
- Newly configured front door with dual side mounting to better fit your work space
- Highlighting 2 dedicated SSD mounts cleanly placed behind the motherboard tray that feature innovative new brackets delivering a tool-free installation and removal
- The HDD cage system holds up to eight 3.5" or 2.5" drives and is more adaptable than ever, allowing the user to modify the case layout according to personal preference with more places to relocate the cages
|Item Weight:||24.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||23 x 13 x 13 inches|
|Package Weight:||27.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||21 x 17 x 17 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Fractal Design, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: MC09-C, ean: 0656664725966,
The two layer case for your raspberry pi 3/2 model B B+, also could prefectly fit the newest pi 3 model B+ Two thick acrylic layers--To make a durable case for better protect your raspberry pi A quiet fan on the top plate-- whenever to keep your ras...
mpn: CC-9011107-WW, ean: 0843591096867,
The Carbide Series SPEC-04's bold, angular, hard-edged exterior combined with excellent cooling adds bold styling with ease of assembly. The sleek, tinted window shows off a roomy interior which fits up to five 120mm fans and can accommodate massive...
mpn: CC-9011063-WW, ean: 0843591049870,
A nicely-built high performance PC can be a thing of beauty. This is truer than ever with the sleek, artfully crafted, and undeniably stunning Graphite Series 780T. The striking Graphite Series 780T full tower PC case is the perfect place for your hi...
mpn: IU-RP-042, ean: 1909074653480,
Piboxy is a NES Case for Raspberry Pi, it's with Power/Reset Buttons, IR Remote Controller, Safe Shutdown, Perfect fit 2507 Pi fan and iUniker Dual Fan. What's in the Box? 1x Piboxy NES Case with Power HAT 1x Cable 1x Cooling Fan 1x IR Remote Cont...
By SilverStone Technology
mpn: SST-SG13B-V2, ean: 0844761016234,
After bringing Mini-ITX into mainstream DIY (do it yourself) market in 2009 with the Sugo SG05, Silverstone is looking to define the category again with SG13, a newly evolved design that aims to satisfy every type of computer users. At only 11.5 lite...