Fractal Design Define R5 White Gaming Case with Window Cases FDCADEFR5WTW
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 40% on the Fractal Design Define R5 White Gaming Case with Window Cases FDCADEFR5WTW by Fractal Design at Pacs BG. MPN: FDCADEFR5WTW. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Fractal Design Define R5 is the next evolution in the widely popular Define Series. Packed with intelligently designed enthusiast-oriented
Product Description & Reviews
The Fractal Design Define R5 is the next evolution in the widely popular Define Series. Packed with intelligently designed enthusiast-oriented features delivering a silent case with powerful and expansive air and liquid cooling support, presented in a stunning Scandinavian inspired construction. The Define R5 case reaches the highest level of silent computing through strategically placed dense sound-absorbing material, ModuVent fan vent covers and finely tuned Dynamic Series fans. The Define R5 was designed with configurability in mind, accommodating up to 8 hard drives and all modern graphics card. Should you wish to expand your system with water cooling components or more fans the layout can easily be configured to meet your demand.
Features & Highlights
- Optimally designed for silent computing with high density noise-reducing material throughout the case for maximum sound absorption, while not compromising on airflow and cooling capabilities.
- Extensive water cooling support for a case of this size; housing radiators up to 420mm in the top and 360mm in the front.
- Equipped with new tool-less ModuVent fan slot covers allowing the user to install more fans if desired or keep fan slots covered to maximize sound absorption.
- Including two Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 140mm fans developed for superlative airflow while still maintaining low noise levels.
- Maintaining a dust-free interior with the help of dust filters that cover front and bottom air intakes that are easy to access from the front on the case.
- Highlighting 2 dedicated SSD mounts cleanly placed behind the motherboard tray that feature innovative new brackets delivering a tool-free installation and removal
- The HDD cage system holds up to eight 3.5" or 2.5" drives and is more adaptable than ever, allowing the user to modify the case layout according to personal preference with more places to relocate the cages
- Sturdy metal HDD trays provide excellent dampening features for the hard drives while providing better airflow through the cage with an updated, more open design
9.1 x 17.75 x 20.5 inches
21.4 x 13 x 24.1 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Fractal Design, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: THOR V2-W, ean: 7841449279861,
Named after a powerful but arrogant warrior, the Rosewill Thor V2 gaming ATX full tower computer case has a stately aesthetic and functional design for enthusiasts and hard-core gamers. Spacious interior with E-ATX / XL-ATX motherboard support, treme...
By Tripp Lite
mpn: SRW6U, ean: 0803982823397,
The 6u wall mount rack enclosure rackcabinet w/ door & side panels. SRW6U wall-mount rack enclosure cabinet pckage includes 12-M6 screws, 12 M6 cage nuts, 12-M6 cup washers, 12- 12 to 24 screws, removable mounting plate, 3-mounting plate screws,2 Key...
By SilverStone Technology
mpn: GD08B, ean: 0844761008888,
The introduction of Grandia GD07 and GD08 cases from SilverStone ushers in a new era of home theater computing like never before. For the first time, the power and storage capacity of a server can now be neatly stowed beautifully and quietly in a hom...
mpn: PH-EC416PSTG_AG, ean: 0886523301202,
Phantoms' budget-friendly Eclipse P400S now sports an all new tempered glass side panel. The new variant of the Eclipse Series still features the solid build quality, built-in RGB lighting controller, open interior design, compatibility with all-in-...