Geekworm Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ DAC I2S Interface PiFi DIGI DAC+ HIFI Digital Audio Sound Card + DAC+ Acrylic Case for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ / 3B / 2B / B+
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 6% on the Geekworm Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ DAC I2S Interface PiFi DIGI DAC+ HIFI Digital Audio Sound Card + DAC+ Acrylic Case for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ / 3B / 2B / B+ by Geekworm at Pacs BG. MPN: TB-2017-20. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. [Packing List] 1 x Dac+ Board 1 x Acrylic Case 1 x Screws pack(for board&case) [Parameters] Ready to play: flash it and you're ready Audiophile
Product Description & Reviews
1 x Dac+ Board
1 x Acrylic Case
1 x Screws pack(for board&case)
Ready to play: flash it and you're ready
Audiophile Quality: bit perfect playback
FLAC, WAV, MP3, AAC, ALAC, PLS suppor
Music libraries on Samba, NFS and USB drives
Webradios support out of the box
Control it via integrated Webui with PC, Smartphone, Tablet
DSD Native Playback
Multiroom Playback via Android App
Output playback device Selection
Audio out via HDMI, USB, Analog Jack, S/PDIF, I2S (B+)
Wireless Network configuration
Various resampling options, up to 32bit/384khrtz
Root User: root Password: volumio
User: volumio Password: volumio
If your DAC+ board can not work properly, please follow these instructions:
1. At first, Please check if your DAC+ configuration is right:
Notice: Please remember to reboot the system after you complete and save all the configuration.
2. Please have a check if your audio format is supported .(Such as do not support DTS, AC3,DSD, and other multi-channel audio source formats)
3.If the problem still can not be solved, please try to replace the power supply and power supply cable.
4.When you hear the sound like noise, actually it is not noise, maybe your decoding is not right, so you need to check your configraution. You can try runeaudio or moode.If you still can not solve the problem, please send us the screenshot of your volumio configuration,we will ask for the technician to check for you!
[How to display the Volumio of DAC+]
Please refer to this website: www.raspberrypiwiki.com/index.php/RPI_HIFI_DAC%2B_Digital_Audio_Card_SKU:363003
Features & Highlights
- This is a very beautiful dac board, It's suitable for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ / 3B / 2B/ B+,No external power supply needed.You can setup a open music player by volumio system.Perfect compatibility raspberry pie official PI HAT size, gold plating process of tall based on PCB board, arc wire (high-end HIFI DAC adopts arc wire), better guarantee the impedance of the signal continuity, reduce the signal reflection and refraction.Provided with an infrared receiver interface.
- Upgrade DAC chip, using PCM5122 chip of high end, using I2S interface, and can be through the I2C interface to adjust audio volume parameter adjustment; supports 16 to 32 bit audio data format; distortion and dynamic is very ideal, support the tall sampling rate of 384kHz, 112dB dynamic range, degree distortion -93Db.For with no sonic boom run 120dB squelch signal to noise ratio (SNR).soft upward or downward oblique wave and analog squelch.
- PCM5122 also integrated negative charge pump, the output without DC blocking capacitor; 2.1Vrms ground center output; ability to suppress very good band noise. Through the load support low to 1K, PCM510xA can drive a plurality of parallel products.
- Output ports with gold plated RCV dual terminal and gold-plated 3.5mm Headset seat. The isolated power supply design, make the raspberry pie power supply and DAC part of the independent power supply isolation, and through the bead altogether without mutual interference, get rid of the current sound
- Welding free, direct plug expansion board can use, and the use of I2S interface direct decoding digital to analog, non USB DAC interface.increase for double color LED provides state display, red for DAC power indicator (power normal bright), the green light for the working condition of DAC lamp (decoding and bright, stop or does not work out), better understanding of DAC work.(Our WIKI: raspberrypiwiki.com/index.php/RPI_HIFI_DAC%2B_Digital_Audio_Card_SKU:363003)
External Sound Cards
FLAC, WAV, MP3, AAC, ALAC, PLS suppor
0.79 x 2.2 x 2.56 inches
4.29 x 1.89 x 6.1 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Geekworm, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 2ba33759539e099e1cba161e1883cd83, ean: 0707258353123,
Description: - Digi DAC+ HIFI , I2S interface, analogue output signal, Compatible with Raspberry Pi B+/2B/3B. - Provides two kinds of output interfaces to facilitate external amplifiers and other equipment. - The User can use this expansion board wit...
mpn: 079957, ean: 0190268768542,
* SODIAL is a registered trademark. ONLY Authorized seller of SODIAL can sell under SODIAL listings. Our products will enhance your experience to unparalleled inspiration. SODIAL(R)PCI-E 5.1 Sound 6 port sound card CMI8738 cinema stereo Surround Soun...
sku: B002DW91F8, mpn: ICUSBAUDIO7, ean: 0041114195268,
Turn a USB port into a virtual 7.1 channel Sound Card - This USB to Audio Adapter lets you connect headphones or speakers, and a microphone to your computer without the need to unplug other devices! Compliant with USB 2.0 and USB audio device specifi...
mpn: Y4H06UT, ean: 0190780418451,
SBUY HP 3005pr USB3 Port Replicator....