Goodes Front Panel USB 3.0 3.5 inch 4-Port USB HUB with 15 Pin SATA Power Connector for PC, Computer, USB Flash Drives by Goodes at Pacs BG. MPN: GES-HUB024-BK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Goodes USB 3.0 Front Panel allows you to convert an unused 3.5'' floppy drive space into 4 USB 3.0 ports and directly access to SuperSpeed data
Product Description & Reviews
Goodes USB 3.0 Front Panel allows you to convert an unused 3.5" floppy drive space into 4 USB 3.0 ports and directly access to SuperSpeed data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps. Transfer videos, music, photos, and data files between USB devices and your computer at blazing fast speeds.
Data transfer rate up to 5Gbps maximum
Easy solution for extending 4 USB 3.0 ports on the front of the computer
Fits to install 3.5" Open Bay Space
Comes with 50cm 20pin adapter cable
Plug-&-play, hot swappable, easy to install
Sturdy metal material construction endures wear and tear, ensuring long-term use
Backwards compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0
Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1
1 * 4 Port USB 3.0 Front Panel Bay (NOT including PCI-E Card)
1 * Pack of Screws
For using the USB 3.0 port, an external USB 3.0 port at the main board or a USB 3.0 PCI- extension card is required.
This drive only has screw holes on the side. If your case only has the screw holes for the bottom of the drive, this drive will not be screwed in.
How to install this USB HUB
1. 15-pin SATA cable to power USB devices from your PC (Check if there is SATA socket on motherboard)
2. USB to 20pin cable need to plug PCI Express Card on motherboard (Check if there is 20-pin socket PCI-E Card on motherboard)
3. Check that you can access both sides of the 3.5" drive bay. If can not fit 5.25" bay
Does not work with USB 3.0
It may caused by incompatibility between your PCI-E Card and this USB HUB
Damage this USB HUB
1. Sure that plugged correctly and do not plugged it in any wrong way; Or it will damage your device and this unit
2. Do not supply the high power to this USB HUB
Features & Highlights
- 4-port external USB 3.0 Front Panel computer networking hubs and install it in unused 3.5" floppy drive space
- 15-pin SATA power connector to power USB front panel adapter from your PC power supply; 20 Pin Connector to transmitting date
- Super-Speed USB 3.0 supports data transfer speeds up to 5 Gb/s (maximum); Backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1
- Plug and play; Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Sturdy metal construction endures wear and tear, ensuring long-term usedy metal construction endures wear and tear, ensuring long-term use
0.98 x 3.74 x 3.94 inches
4.8 x 1 x 6 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Goodes, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 101662009901-FBA, ean: 4895135742873,
Newest Solution, Supports USAP ( USB Attached SCSI Protocol ) of Windows 8
Most probably the fastest USB 3.0 7 Port Adapter Card in the market
Maximum speed is about 385MB/s ( see testing result photo )
No Driver needed for Wi...
mpn: RES2CV240, ean: 5032037035903,
Intel 8 Port RAID Mod Siom LSI2208-SAS SATA Megaraid Controller Card 3 YEAR WARRANTY...
mpn: 99MO018203, ean: 0810648013139,
Moshi's iLynx 3.0 is an advanced USB hub that adds four additional USB 3.0 ports to your Mac or PC. Built using the latest USB 3.0 technology, iLynx 3.0 offers uncompromising speeds at up to 5 Gbps to satisfy the demands of performance-grade devices...
mpn: RT3S5HEU3, ean: 0605242970960,
The RAID tower III is a compact RAID storage system that include many features come in larger RAID towers. As many as five 3.5" SATA hard drives can be installed into the RAID tower III. The small foot print, silent operating and large storage capabi...