Free Shipping Included! Hardware Labs Nemesis 240 GTX High Performance Combo by Hardware Labs at Pacs BG. MPN: GTX240-COMBO. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Hardware Labs SR2 combo kits are all you will need for getting your radiator into your watercooling set up. Each kit comes with a radiator,
Product Description & Reviews
The Hardware Labs SR2 combo kits are all you will need for getting your radiator into your watercooling set up. Each kit comes with a radiator, Phantek fans, a splitter to power each fan, and a fan gasket to prevent the air loss and reduce noise from vibration between the radiator and the fans
The Black Ice Nemesis 240GTX raises the bar yet again. Dual fan PC radiator performance with an even more reduced acoustic footprint. The Nemesis® 240GTX offers case mod enthusiasts options to unify their cooling requirements for their GPU and CPU into one radiator while keeping things quiet yet scalable.
The PH-F120MP, 120mm high static pressure premium fans from Phanteks are designed with the Maelström concept technology. The fans have PWM built-in, creating less cables which allows users to make speed adjustments from 500-1800RPM
- 120 mm x 2 fan Xtreme form factor two-pass radiator
- 278mm x 133mm x 54mm (L x W x H)
- 16 FPI 25 Micron Copper Fins
- Now optimized for sub-800 rpm ultra-stealth fans
- Supercruise optimizations for scalable performance with higher speed fans
- 15% more tubing area in the same Black Ice® GTXTM 240 form factor
- Increased internal coolant flow rates
- Standard G 1/4" inlet/outlet fittings
- Standard M4 mounting threads
- Compatible with Black Ice® Xtreme II, Black Ice® GTXTM 240 radiators
- Custom Black CarbonTM high quality finish
- Fully ROHS Compliant
- 100% Made from conflict-free materials
- Industry standard Black Ice® quality
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects is provided by Hardware Labs
Features & Highlights
- The Hardware Labs SR2 combo kits are all you will need for getting your radiator into your watercooling set up
- Black Ice® 240 GTX Radiator
- (2) Phantek PH-F120MP high static pressure fans
- Fan power Y splitter cable to run all fans from a single PWM source
- 240mm fan gasket to prevent the air loss and reduce noise from vibration between the radiator and the fans
|Package Weight:||5.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.51 x 4.49 x 4.49 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Hardware Labs, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: Walfrontacb4ohgzyv-02, ean: 0736691558970,
Specifications: Power supply requirement: DC 12V 15A Overall size: 200×115×75mm Machine power consumption: 120W (refrigeration sheet) Refrigeration power: 80W Power supply: US plug（110V-240V） Red line: "+" , Black line: "-" Type(Optional):sing...
mpn: 41093, ean: 4260073415248,
The D5 pump motor is a powerful pump engine that has to be completed with a suitable housing. The electronically commutated spherical motor features extremely smooth operation and a long life. The USB variant of the Aqua Computer D5 pump motor featur...
mpn: 5060175589941, ean: 5060175589941,
Includes LCD display and G1/4" temperature sensor plug Model: 5060175589941.Display Temperatures up to 70c. Display Temperatures down to -40c. Sensor can be mounted up to 500mm away from LCD. SATA Power (5V). Display Dimensions: 50mm x 30mm x 15mm. ...
mpn: 5060175588975, ean: 5060175588975,
D5 Dual Bay Reservoir/Pump Combo V2 Includes D5 Vario pump 4 Pin Molex with Separate Tacho Output Speed Selector Switch Voltage 8-24V (37W Max) Dimensions: 149 x 85.6 x 105mm G1/4" Threads Brushed Aluminium Faceplate Tough Nylon Body 1x 5mm LED hole ...