iCreatin 2-Pack Wall PoE Injector Power Over Ethernet Adapter 802.3af 48V 24W 0.5A for Security IP Cameras IP Phones, 10/100Mbps
Mega Sale! Save 26% on the iCreatin 2-Pack Wall PoE Injector Power Over Ethernet Adapter 802.3af 48V 24W 0.5A for Security IP Cameras IP Phones, 10/100Mbps by iCreatin at Pacs BG. MPN: IC-PSE480050US-2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. iCreatin is a registered trademark. ONLY Authorized seller of iCreatin can sell under iCreatin listings. To ensure your complete safety and the
Product Description & Reviews
iCreatin is a registered trademark. ONLY Authorized seller of iCreatin can sell under iCreatin listings.
To ensure your complete safety and the excellent service we strive to give our customers, please avoid purchasing from other sellers
Wireless Access point and client devices
Security Camera Systems
1. Used for 10/100Mbps networking
2. Save you money by using an existing Ethernet line to deliver data and power.
3. Easily connect any POE supported device to a non-PoE LAN switch port.
4. Used to connect a wireless access point, IP phone, network camera, or any POE powered device to a LAN switch.
5. Reduce Wiring Costs by powering devices through your existing Ethernet line rather than running new AC power lines.
6. You need to do is connect this iCreatin PoE Injector to the LAN switch port, and then use your existing Ethernet Cable to deliver DC power and data to your device.
7. Protect Your Equipment Now that you are running DC power to your networked equipment through the Cat5 cabling, you need to be sure that your devices are protected from power problems.
8. short circuit , Over Current and Over Voltage Protection, keeping your devices safe. It is also protect your products from overloads over 500mA and high voltages exceeding 50Vdc.
2 RJ45 Shielded Ethernet ports
Input: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
Output: 48V 0.5A
Power feed Pins: V+ 4,5; V- 7,8;
Data rate: 10\100Mbps
Deliver power up to about 328.1 feet(100 meters)
What in Box?
2 x US wallmount PoE injector 48V 0.5A
Features & Highlights
- Remotely power PoE Device Thru CAT.5,6,7 Cable up to 328.1 feet(100 meters)
- Power over Ethernet with 48V Power Supply, Compact Size Convenient US Wall Plug Design
- Autoranging Switching Input 100-240VDC, Output: 48V 24W passive PoE Output
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- Compatible with most 10/100Mbps IP camera, IP phone, Wireless IP point and other PoE devices.
4.17 x 2.76 x 5.51 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by iCreatin, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: J9574A, ean: 0886112028237,
The HP E3800 Switch Series is a family of fully-managed Gigabit Ethernet switches. There are a total of 9 switch models - 24 port, 48 port, 24 port PoE+, 48 port PoE+ with either SFP+ or 10GBase-T uplinks and a 24 port SFP with 2 SFP+ uplinks. HP E38...
mpn: a16112300ux0836, ean: 0604267985911,
Description:Feature: latching contact, 6 pins, square push button, DIP through hole mounting.Used in the fields of electronic products, household appliances and more.High precision mechanism design offers acute operation and long service life.Specifi...
mpn: a16112300ux0974, ean: 0601382198356,
Description:* Feature: latching contact, 5 pins, square push button, DIP through hole mounting.* Used in the fields of electronic products, household appliances and more.* High precision mechanism design offers acute operation and long service life....
By CISCO SYSTEMS
The SF300-24P Managed 24-Port 10/100 PoE Ethernet Switch from Cisco is a feature-packed, 28-Port Fast Ethernet switch for your network. Because each of these twenty-eight ports features Power-over-Ethernet, they can distribute power to external devic...