iCreatin 5 Ports 65W Power over Ethernet POE Switch with 4 PoE+1 Uplink,10/100Mbps (4-ports)
iCreatin 5 Ports 65W Power over Ethernet POE Switch with 4 PoE+1 Uplink,10/100Mbps (4-ports) by iCreatin at Pacs BG. MPN: 4328625193. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. !!!ATTENTION, Steps to install the device: 1. Connect the Internet Lan to the UP Link Port of PoE switch by Cat 5,6,7 cable, 2. Then, Connect the POE
Product Description & Reviews
!!!ATTENTION, Steps to install the device:
1. Connect the Internet Lan to the UP Link Port of PoE switch by Cat 5,6,7 cable,
2. Then, Connect the POE enabled devices to the POE ports of POE switch by Cat 5,6,7 cable,
3. Connect the DC plug of Power supply to the PoE switch.
4. Connect the power supply to mains supply (100-240VAC)
iCreatin 5 Ports 65W Power over Ethernet POE Switch with 4- PoE+ 1 Uplink,10/100Mbps (4-ports)
This POE Switch provides a seamless network connection. It integrates 100Mbps Fast Ethernet and 10Mbps Ethernet network capabilities.
How This Product Works
These PoE ports can supply power to those IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
This item has the Overload protection function, which will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. If all PoE PDs power consumption is greater than or equal to 65W, then the power supply will cut off the power
Easy To Use
This item is easy to install and use. It requires no configuration and installation. With desktop design, outstanding performance, and quality, this 5-Port Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE is a great choice for expanding your home or office network.
What in box?
1x 5 ports POE switch
1x 48V 65w UL listed power supply
1x US plug power cord
Features & Highlights
- This is a Passive 10/100Mbps POE Switch, and supply power to IEEE 802.3af compliant POE Powered Devices (PDs)
- Supports PoE power up to 30W for Per PoE port, Do not exceed Total Max 65W for all PoE ports
- TCP/IP Ports: 5x 10/100M Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports with 4 PoE ports (port-1~port-4), Auto MDI/MDIX
- 100BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable(maximum 100m) EIA/TIA-568 100? STP (maximum 100m) LED Indicator: Power, Link/Act, 100Mbps, PoE Status,PoE MAX
- Only compatible with 10/100Mbps PoE enabled devices, Power Feed Pins: 4/5+, 7/8-
3.94 x 2.36 x 5.91 inches
5.98 x 2.52 x 7.99 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by iCreatin, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: GS110TP-200NAS, ean: 0809394591978,
The GS110TP is designed for customers who need a low port density solution with the combination of Gigabit speed and PoE capability. The GS110TP comes with 8 dedicated 10/100/1000 Mbps copper ports to connect to your end devices and two additional Gi...
mpn: SG300-28MP-K9, ean: 0132017760049,
The importance of maintaining a strong and dependable business network only grows as your business adds more employees, applications, and network complexity. When your business needs advanced security and features but value is still a top considerati...
mpn: LGS318P, ean: 0745883634798,
Designed for business-class management, security, speed, and quality of service, Linksys Smart PoE+ Gigabit Switches provide a network your business can grow on8, 18, or 26 Gigabit Ethernet ports. Integrated Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+). Easy conf...
mpn: AMPS5E4P-AT-58, ean: 0853942007879,
The Amcrest AMPS5E4P-AT-58 is a layer-2 PoE Ethernet switch. It can reach lightning protection level 3. The device can support up to 2 IEEE802.3at or 4 IEEE802.3af PDs (The total PoE power is 58W). In order to acquire smooth monitoring, it's recomme...