Inateck's USB 3.0 to SATA Hard Drive Docking Station provides easy-to-swap access to 2.5" and 3.5" SATA HDD/SSD without the hassle of having to mount and dismount any hard drive.The docking station features a slot protection cover which automatically opens when inserting the 3.5" HDD and ensures the stable and firm attachment of smaller 2.5" hard drives. This design does not, in any way, impair the performance of 3.5" SATA drives.
Furthermore, it provides exceptional protection for the interfaces of both the station and drive. The station design incorporates a quant innovation that allows users to detach their drive with the press of a button, saving them time and energy.
- Supports Standard Desktop 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD Hard Drives, Supports hard drives up to 10TB max
- LED light indicates Power and Activity status, On/Off power switch
- Hot-Swappable, plug and play, no drivers needed, tool-free
- Compatible Systems: Windows 2000/ XP/Vista/ 7/ 8, Mac OS 9.1/10.8.4 or above
- Support UASP: 70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0, with UASP Transfer Protocol; The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk
Attention:If your SSD doesn't reach the desired speed, it is advised to reformat the SSD using the GPT advanced format, ensuring a basic sector size of 4 KB. If this solution does not resolve the issue use the "all zero fill" option to wipe data residues and ensure that the cells are empty
1. To avoid data loss and structural damage Please make sure the device is powering off when you plug it out.
2. Do not press the lever button too hard as this can case the hard drive to fall or jump out. This is particularly so a very light SSD is attached to the station.