Free Shipping Included! Inateck USB 3.0 to SATA Dual-Bay USB 3.0 Hard Drive Docking Station with Offline Clone Function for 2.5''/3.5'' HDD SSD SATA (SATA I/II/III), Support 2 x 8TB and UASP, Black (FD2002) by Inateck at Pacs BG. MPN: FD2002. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. HDD/SSD Off-line DuplicatorWhen cloning a hard drive, no PC is required - just plug both hard drives, press ''Copy'' button for several seconds until
Product Description & Reviews
HDD/SSD Off-line Duplicator
When cloning a hard drive, no PC is required - just plug both hard drives, press "Copy" button for several seconds until the LED will start flashing and the cloning process will begin. Progress indicator with LED: 25% - 50% - 75% - 100%.
Support UASP and SATA 6Gbps Available - The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk
High-class chipset ASM1156, enhanced with UASP Transfer Protocol,this dock lets you get the most out of the fastest drive technologies such as SATA III (6 Gbps) with performance up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0 when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller.
- Support offline clone, no drivers needed, and easy installation
- Support 2x 8TB hard drive; Supports 2.5" & 3.5" SATA (SATA I/ II/ III) HDD and SSD
- Equipped with USB3.0; Support SATA III (6 Gbps) and UASP for optimal performance; Backward compatible with USB 2.0 /1.1
- Compatible Systems: Windows 2000/ XP/Vista/ 7/ 8, Mac OS 9.1/10.8.4 or above
- On/Off power switch; LED light indicates Power and Activity status; Entering sleep mode without operation in 30 minutes
- The target disk must be larger than the source disk.
- Please backup files in target hard drive before cloning. Any files in target hard drive will be overwritten when offline clone works.
- Please make sure that there aren't any bad sectors on the drives in use, as to avoid data transfer errors, overheating and damage to the station.
- When one drive is working in the docking station, please do not remove the other one or insert a new one until it's finished in case of data loss. Please power off the docking station before removing.
Features & Highlights
- USB 3.0 external, SATA-III internal, Especially made for 2.5 inch and 3.5 inch SATA HDD/SSD, USB 3.0 SuperSpeed & supports UASP, even faster data transfer
- Integrated safeguards preventing overvoltage, leak currents, short circuits and peak voltage, interference and disturbance, guaranteed safer data transfer and access
- Support 2x 8TB hard drive; Support offline clone, no drivers needed, easy installation; Completely new cloning technology, computer-independent duplicating/cloning without computer support possible
- Stable and reliable DC power source: The power supply is highly efficient (12V, 3000mA), so that a stable energy supply is guaranteed; Entering sleep mode without operation in 30 minutes
- Package Includes: 1x USB 3.0 & SSD HDD SATA Docking Station; 1x USB 3.0 Cable; 1x 12V/3A Power Adapter; 1x Manual
|Item Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.29 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.9 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Inateck, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: XtremPro 11012, ean: 4897054361463,
Function: While extending out through USB 3.1 Type-C interface to the 2 MSATA interfaces, 2 MSATA interface can simultaneously access TWO 3030 or 5030 specification of the SSD hard drive. You can form between two SSD Raid0, Raid1 or PM mode. Produc...
mpn: DS-B01-USA, ean: 0602773936243,
External Storage Upgrade with SuperSpeed and UASP Keep your data safe and accessible with the DS-B01 3.5" Hard Drive Enclosure. Ideal for turning old and unused desktop hard drives into external hard drives for USB 3.0 computers with UASP. Delivers u...
By ICY DOCK
mpn: 43235-80127, ean: 0884826504900,
The EZ-Fit Lite MB290SP-B is a great choice if you're looking to install 1 or 2 SSDs/2.5" HDDs into a internal single 3.5" drive bay. If you're looking for storage density, compatibility, flexibility, and durability without the hassle of a complica...
mpn: SY-MRA55006, ean: 0796594204404,
The Syba SY-MRA55006 5.25" bay tray less mobile rack for 3.5" and 2.5" SATA III HDD with extra 2 port USB 3.0 can be installed into any open 5.25" drive bay, providing easy access to a bare 2.5" and 3.5" hard drive or solid state drive from the front...