Free Shipping Included! Save 1% on the IOGEAR 16-Port IP Based KVM Kit with PS/2 and USB KVM Cables, GCS1816iKIT by IOGEAR at Pacs BG. MPN: GCS1816iKIT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The IOGEAR GCS1816i is an IP-based KVM switch that allows both local and remote operators to monitor and access multiple computers. Remote users
Product Description & Reviews
The IOGEAR GCS1816i is an IP-based KVM switch that allows both local and remote operators to monitor and access multiple computers. Remote users access the switches over the Internet through a web browser using TCP/IP protocol. GCS1816i supports up to 64 user accounts and allows 32 concurrent user logins for a single-bus computer access. The Message Board, a built-in feature that resembles an Internet chat program, lets users communicate with each other. The ability to exchange information in real time allows users to manage the KVM switch and connected computers in a smooth and efficient manner. The GCS1816i features many security tools such as the 128-bit SSL encryption for browser access and RC4 128-bit encryption for secure data transmission. GCS1816i also supports third party authentication such as RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS, and MS Active Directory. In addition, IP and Mac filters provide added security against unauthorized access. The Log Server, a Windows-based administrative utility, records all the events that take place on the GCS816i and writes them to a searchable database. Once logged in to GCS1816i, users can manage the computers via the virtual remote desktop window. Mouse DynaSync optimizes the remote and local cursors synchronization. This kit includes an additional 3 PS/2 cables (1 x 6ft, 2 x 10ft) and 11 USB KVM cables (5 x 6ft, 6 x 10ft). Our custom-made cables are designed to provide the highest signal capacity with the lowest signal loss. This important technology produces the highest quality video output - even after long distance transmission or in the most electronically noisy environments such as server cabinets. IOGEAR's premium custom-made KVM cables guarantee optimum signal integrity for high-grade server needs. Only systems connected with the USB KVM cables will be able to access the front USB port for system upgrades and shared peripherals Chrome browser will not work when trying to connect to GCS1816i from a Windows OS
Features & Highlights
- 16-port IP-based KVM switch - monitor and control up to 16 computers from both local and remote KVM consoles
- Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Linux and Mac - Front panel USB port allows connected computers to access USB peripherals such as USB flash drives or hard drives
- Dual Interface - the automatic interface detection supports computers with either PS/2 or USB connections
- Complete keyboard and mouse emulation for error free booting. Supports USB keyboards for Windows and Mac
- Superior video quality - up to 2048x1536 DDC2B for the local console; up to 1600x1200 at 60Hz / 24-bit color depth for remote access
- Video DynaSync - stores the local monitor's EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) to optimize display resolution
- 19" Rack mountable; a mounting kit is included. Easy-to-Use Interface
6.25 x 1.75 x 17 inches
9.4 x 4.4 x 21.4 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by IOGEAR, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 103406, ean: 0844660034063,
Controls 4 computers from a single console (Keyboard/Mouse) over PS/2 and/or USB connections. Emulates a keyboard on each PC to allow your computers to boot normally without a keyboard error. Supports Windows Linux Mac OS9/OSX Sun Micro Solaris 8 (Fo...
1. This 4-port manual KVM switch is the most economical solution for controling 4pcs.2. This poweful tool is perfect for desktop placement and won't take up critical workspace. 3.4 LED indicators (PC1, PC2, PC3, PC4). 4.Maximum resolution 1920 x 144...