IOGEAR 8-Port IP Based KVM Switches, GCS1808i
Free Shipping Included! IOGEAR 8-Port IP Based KVM Switches, GCS1808i by IOGEAR at Pacs BG. MPN: GCS1808i. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The IOGEAR GCS1808i is an IP-based KVM switch that allows both local and remote operators to monitor and access multiple computers. Remote users
Product Description & Reviews
The IOGEAR GCS1808i is an IP-based KVM switch that allows both local and remote operators to monitor and access multiple computers. Remote users access the switches over the Internet through a web browser using TCP/IP protocol. GCS1808i supports up to 64 user accounts and allows 32 concurrent user logins for a single-bus computer access. The Message Board, a built-in feature that resembles an Internet chat program, lets users communicate with each other. The ability to exchange information in real time allows users to manage the KVM switch and connected computers in a smooth and efficient manner. The GCS1808i features many security tools such as the 128-bit SSL encryption for browser access and RC4 128-bit encryption for secure data transmission. GCS1808i also supports third party authentication such as RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS, and MS Active Directory. In addition, IP and Mac filters provide added security against unauthorized access. The Log Server, a Windows-based administrative utility, records all the events that take place on the GCS816i and writes them to a searchable database. Once logged in to GCS1808i, users can manage the computers via the virtual remote desktop window. Mouse Dyna Sync optimizes the remote and local cursors synchronization.
Features & Highlights
- 8-port IP-based KVM switch - monitor and control up to 8 computers from both local and remote KVM consoles
- Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Linux and Mac - Front panel USB port allows connected computers to access USB peripherals such as USB flash drives or hard drives
- Dual Interface - the automatic interface detection supports computers with either PS/2 or USB connections
- Complete keyboard and mouse emulation for error free booting; Supports USB keyboards for both Windows and Mac
- Superior video quality - up to 2048x1536 DDC2B for the local console; up to 1600x1200 at 60Hz / 24-bit color depth for remote access
- Video - stores the local monitor's EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) to optimize display resolution
- 19" Rack mountable; a mounting kit is included
6.25 x 1.75 x 17 inches
9.3 x 4.6 x 21.4 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by IOGEAR, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: CSER-6A, ean: 0636430011660,
OR PS2 KYBD & VGA F/ SWITCHVIEW & SProduct Type: KVM Cable. Packaged Quantity: 1. ...
mpn: VHD-UHD3X1, ean: 0060881981171,
VHD-UHD3X1 is the latest HDMI 3x1 switch to support HDMI v2.0 generation of HDMI video sources and displays; it is backward compatible to all earlier HDMI versions, good for 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720P, 1080i, 1080P, 4K@30Hz, 4K@60Hz and full 3D. Su...
Please see more specifications on the pictures, Don't buy others' fakes. Only buy from Gowe Industrial can enjoy after-care service.Hubs internal use industrial grade super anti- high-speed chip ( currently on the market only high-performance imple...
mpn: F1D108-PWR, ean: 0722868255506,
Powers Belkin's OmniView USB, PRO, MATRIX, PRO2, MATRIX2, or SE Plus. 12V DC 1000mA output. 6-foot cord. UL Listed and CSA Certified. Black in color. ...