Free Shipping Included! J-Tech Digital Long Range HDMI Extender over Cat6 150m/492ft HDBaseT 1080P Extender PoC, Bi-directional IR, supports Dolby Digital, DTS, with EDID, CEC, & RS-232 Passthrough (JTECH-HDT150) by J-Tech Digital at Pacs BG. MPN: 43210-65416. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Introduction: J-Tech Digital ® is focused on producing high-quality products that integrate and distribute home entertainment for residential and
Product Description & Reviews
J-Tech Digital ® is focused on producing high-quality products that integrate and distribute home entertainment for residential and commercial users. J-Tech Digital has played a major role in transforming whole-house audio, video and home theater for consumers worldwide.
The JTECH-HDT150 extender, can transmit a High-Definition 1080P signal up to 500 feet (150 meters) using the latest HDBaseT transmission protocol. With the JTECH-HDT150 extender, you have many different resolutions options to choose from, including common PC resolutions with 16:10 aspect ratios, such as 1920x1200, so you will not be limited to only “TV-friendly” source devices or monitor displays. This extender is powered by bi-directional POC, and only requires power to be connected to either the receiver or the transmitter, allowing for discreet installation. The JTECH-HDT150 uses an EDID passthrough that will automatically detect which resolutions and audio format are compatible with your display, set them to the highest options available. The JTECH-HDT150 also passes CEC commands, allowing source devices and displays that support CEC to also be turned on or off through the extender. The JTECH-HDT150 also passes RS-232 commands, to control devices for serial communication transmission of data.
- HDMI Compliance: HDMI 1.4
- HDCP Compliance: 1.4
- Video Resolutions: up to 1080P@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4, RGB 4:4:4)
- Audio Formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1ch, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X
- x1 HDMI Transmitter
- x1 HDMI Receiver
- x1 Wideband IR Emitter Cable
- x1 Wideband IR Receiver Cable
- x1 24V/1A Power Adapter
- x1 User Manual
Features & Highlights
- ✓ EXTEND YOUR HDMI SIGNAL OVER ETHERNET - Extend your 1080P HDMI signal up to 500 feet (150 meters) over Cat5e/6 UTP cable using the latest HDBaseT transmission technology.
- ✓ GREAT COMPUTER COMPATIBILITY - Our extender supports a wide variety of resolutions including common 16:10 aspect ratios, making them great for connecting desktops and laptops, and displaying to monitors.
- ✓ BI-DIRECTIONAL POC, EDID PASSTHROUGH - Power is only required one end of the JTECH-HDT150, and with the Bi-Directional POC feature, you can set the power on either the transmitter OR receiver, for maximum convenience. EDID passthrough settings also make for a quick and easy set up allowing you to experience audio and video in the highest settings possible based on the capabilities of your display.
- ✓ BI-DIRECTIONAL IR & CEC, RS-232 PASS THROUGH & HD AUDIO FORMATS - Control your source from your display/receiver side, or vice-versa with through Bi-Directional IR, source devices and displays can be turned on and off with the JTECH-HDT150 through supported CEC commands, and pass RS-232 commands from a computer to your source and display with a Phoenix jack. The JTECH-HDT150 also supports many HD audio formats, including Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, DTS 5.1, and PCM.
- ✓ FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT - All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our Customer Support Team located in Houston, Texas - Available M-F 9AM-6PM CST - Contact information available on the J-Tech Digital Seller Page.
J-Tech Digital INC
Computer Cable Adapters
J-Tech Digital INC
7.9 x 2.8 x 7.9 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by J-Tech Digital, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: CG-7PU312C-PS, ean: 0045079158788,
New USB-C Hub - 2x USB-C Ports and 5x USB-A w/Power Adapter CoolGear's new USB-C 7 Port Hub that is USB3.1 Gen1 specifications compliant, includes a metal constructed chassis and multiple mounting options. This USB-C Hub is an excellent choice for y...
mpn: ZWACPCAJ-15, ean: 0848078012385,
This NEMA 5-15P to IEC C13, is the standard power cable used by many computers and computer peripherals.Great for replacing incorrectly sized or damaged cables.. Thick 16AWG cable is fully molded and durable.. 15FT Black color.. ...
mpn: YEZTBCQ010000@#H, ean: 0781903871552,
Item specifics: Item Type:Ear Care Size:International Standard Material:ABS Model Number:mini PRO PC Interface: The serial USB (Universal Serial Bus) port is used forcommunication between aPC and the mini PRO unit Communication: USB 2.0 full Speed ...