LeMaker HiKey 960 Single Board Computer - 96Boards Reference Development Platform (3GB LPDDR4 with Power Supply)
Free Shipping Included! LeMaker HiKey 960 Single Board Computer - 96Boards Reference Development Platform (3GB LPDDR4 with Power Supply) by LeMaker at Pacs BG. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specifications SoC: Kirin 960 System-on-Chip with 4 ARM Cortex-A73 and 4 ARM Cortex-A53 Cores RAM: 3GB LPDDR4 PoP Storage: 32GB UFS Flash Onboard
Product Description & Reviews
- SoC: Kirin 960 System-on-Chip with 4 ARM Cortex-A73 and 4 ARM Cortex-A53 Cores
- RAM: 3GB LPDDR4 PoP
- Storage: 32GB UFS Flash
- Onboard Dual Band WiFi N/AC with Bluetooth 4.1
- Ports: HDMI 1.4, PCI-E M.2, 2 USB 3.0 Type A, USB 2.0 Type C, MicroSD card slot
- High Speed Headers: 4 Lane MIPI DSI, 4 Lane + 2 Lane MIPI CSI, USB 2.0, 2 I2C, SPI
- Low Speed Headers: I2S, 2 UART, 2 I2C, SPI, 12 GPIO, DC Power
- Supported OS: Android, Linux
Features & Highlights
- HiKey 960 Single Board Computer is the most powerful ARM-based single board computer utilizing the latest Kirin 960 System-on-Chip. Playing a central role in successful Android phones such as the Huawei Mate 9 and Porsche Design models, the Kirin 960 incorporates the latest core architectural technologies from ARM like the new Cortex-A73 CPU and the Mali G71 GPU.
- Excellent performance and power efficiency enables developers to explore a realm of new applications in virtual reality, computer vision, machine learning, and artificial intelligence using a validated, compact, and cost efficient platform package.
- Built on top of industry computing standards such as Google's Android Open Source Project, Khronos OpenCL 2.0. Make innovation easy and prototype the next generation of applications with this board today!
- The explosion of the Internet-of-Things (IoT) market creates an imperative need for a collaborative ecosystem to tackle issues of correctness, composibility, and security in hardware and software design. Google and Linaro recognizes the role that standards and APIs play in frameworking designs.
- Google's Android Open Source Project and Linaro's 96Boards initiative work together to bring developers the latest software and hardware technologies necessary to prototype projects with fewer legacy encumbrances. Get going quickly with the latest software APIs while running on validated inter-operable hardware.
|Manufacturer:||Shenzhen LeMaker Technology Co.,Ltd.|
|Publisher:||Shenzhen LeMaker Technology Co.,Ltd.|
|Studio:||Shenzhen LeMaker Technology Co.,Ltd.|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 1.42 x 1.42 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by LeMaker, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: NC240-5250U-8-128, ean: 0680577299801,
Kindly be noted: 1, The CPU is Intel i5-5250U Dual Core, Broadwell, Base Frequency: 1.60GHz; Max Turbo Frequency: 2.70 GHz. Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 6000. 2, This Computer was desgined as Fanless System, its working CPU touches case dircetl...
mpn: 16VFDEDT1156, ean: 0728461510028,
This Certified Refurbished product is a product that has been inspected, repaired, cleaned and re-packaged for sale after being used by a customer and returned. Although Skytech purchase and sell the highest Grade A off-lease products (unless otherwi...
mpn: 90FC000VUS, ean: 0190404706988,
Plug, project, play. Powered by up to 6th generation Intel Core i3 processor, with integrated desktop Intel graphics and a wireless detachable projector gives you the power to transform even the smallest of rooms into an entertainment powerhouse.A Su...
mpn: NC240, ean: 0750810853173,
Kindly be noted: 1, The Intel CPU i5 is available to i5-4200U or i5-5250U 2 Cores, 4 Threads, 3M Cache. 4200U: i5 4th Gen., Base Frequency: 1.6GHz, Max Turbo Frequency: 2.6GHz; Intel HD4400 Graphics, 3280x2000@60Hz max.; 5250U: i5 5th Gen., Base F...
mpn: A1-7500U, ean: 0680577299993,
Features: Ultra compact PC design at only 0.6L (39 x 124 x 129mm). Supports 2.5" HDD/SSD, 7.0/9.5 mm thick (1 x 6 Gbps SATA 3). Dual display with HDMI+USB-C(Buy adapter of USB-C to HDMI/DP). VESA mounting Bracket (75 x 75mm + 100 x 100mm). Applicati...