Lilliput Rm-7028s Dual 7'' 3ru Rack Monitors with Hdmi Ypbpr Tally Out 3g SDI
Free Shipping Included! Lilliput Rm-7028s Dual 7'' 3ru Rack Monitors with Hdmi Ypbpr Tally Out 3g SDI by LILLIPUT at Pacs BG. MPN: RM-7028/S. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. LILLIPUT RM-7028S Dual 7'' 3RU Rack Monitors with HDMI, YPbPr, TALLY Input Features: HDMI input and output function High resolution 1280×800 178° wide viewing angles High brightness & contrast Faster response time provides excellent viewing experience LCD 16:9 aspect ratio 7'' monitor is light weight and easy to carry Perfect 3G-SDI monitoring with broadcast quality for live events & shows Using laptop, Mac or PC to set and adjust each monitor easily with relevant softwares via Ethernet
Product Description & Reviews
LILLIPUT RM-7028S Dual 7" 3RU Rack Monitors with HDMI, YPbPr, TALLY Input Features: HDMI input and output function High resolution 1280×800 178° wide viewing angles High brightness & contrast Faster response time provides excellent viewing experience LCD 16:9 aspect ratio 7'' monitor is light weight and easy to carry Perfect 3G-SDI monitoring with broadcast quality for live events & shows Using laptop, Mac or PC to set and adjust each monitor easily with relevant softwares via Ethernet network Specification： Panel Size: 7" LED Backlit Resolution: 1280×800 Contrast: 800:1 Brightness: 400cd/㎡ Viewing Angle: 178°/ 178°(H/V) (IPS) Input Signal: 3G-SDI, HDMI, YPbPr, TALLY, Composite, USB 2.0, LAN, Video Output Signal: 3G-SDI, HDMI, YPbPr, Composite, Video Current: 1500mA Power Consumption: ≤18W Input Voltage: DC 12V Operating Temperature: -20℃ ~ 60℃ Storage Temperature: -30℃ ~ 70℃ Dimension (LWD): 482.5×133.5×25.3mm Weight: Approx. 2885g Suitable for: Any cameras with HDMI port Package Includes: 1 × 7'' LILLIPUT Rack Monitors 1 x DC 12V Adapter 1 x TALLY Connector 1 × Manual (English) 1 x Original Packing
Features & Highlights
- Panel Size: 7" LED Backlit •◆• Resolution: 1280×800 •◆• Contrast: 800:1 •◆• Brightness: 400cd/㎡ •◆• Viewing Angle: 178°/ 178°(H/V) (IPS)
- Input Signal: 3G-SDI, HDMI, YPbPr, TALLY, Composite, USB 2.0, LAN, Video •◆• Output Signal: 3G-SDI, HDMI, YPbPr, Composite, Video •◆• Current: 1500mA •◆• Power Consumption: ≤18W •◆• Input Voltage: DC 12V •◆• Dimension (LWD): 482.5×133.5×25.3mm
- This is an application of dual 7" 3RU rack monitors with IPS screens, viewing SD, HD and 3G-SDI video. This product employs new integrate circuits and high quality LCD modules. It is putting out with its low power consumption, emits no radiation, and other advantage characteristics. This product is shaped with modern style and is easy to be carried with.
- Lilliput 7" 3RU rack monitors are the best solution for high quality SDI monitoring! They have a various use for broadcast, on-site monitoring and live broadcast van, etc. As well as setup a video wall of rack monitors, a rack for a customized monitoring solution also can be supported for viewing images from different angles.
- Because of better filtering and scaling advantages, Lilliput's 3RU rack monitors are really suitable for broadcast quality monitoring system. With high quality SD, HD & 3G-SDI inputs, precise color can be controlled under multiple displays conveniently. Tally port is ideal for large broadcast systems.
8 x 6 x 24 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by LILLIPUT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Power Acoustik
mpn: H 71HD, ean: 0709483050426,
Keep the back-seat passengers entertained with the H‐71HD 7'' Universal Headrest Monitor with MHL Mobile Link & Interchangeable Skins from Power Acoustik. The MHL Mobile Link input enables screen mirroring for select devices. This headrest comes with a 16:9 widescreen 800 x 480 monitor that auto selects between NTSC and PAL video signals. The unit also has a hardwired headphone output, a dual-channel wireless IR transmitter (uses HP-12S) and both aux A/V input as well as RCA A/V aux in and
EASY ASSEMBLY IN SECONDS: The CAS-081 mobile metal monitor stands is super easy to install. Just connect the two legs with the platform frame and place it standing on the table tabletop, that is it! you can now enjoy a slim and portable ergonomic riser with the smart uplift switch rise. STABLE & SOLID MONITOR LIFT: Solid steel construction and steel plate, it widely holds most flat panel monitors, notebooks and printers hold up to 44lbs without wobble; The non-slip leg also keeps it stable and
By Planar Systems
mpn: 997-7251-00, ean: 0084135115914,
Planar Systems founded by Jim hurd, chris King and John laney in 1983. Acquires electroluminescent (El) rights from tektronix and becomes the first U.S. Manufacturer of commercial El displays. Establishes headquarters and first manufacturing plant in beaverton, Oregon. In 2015, planar become a subsidiary of leyard optoelectronic Co., Ltd. Lanyard was founded in 1995, is headquartered in beijing, China and is traded on the shenzhen stock exchange. Lanyard is a global leader in the design,
mpn: MOUNT-CUB1, ean: 0818538021097,
New Single Monitor Adjustable Cubicle Mount (MOUNT-CUB1) from VIVO. This ergonomic mount is designed specifically with cubicle work environments in mind. This mount will help maximize the available work space on your desk by mounting your display to the wall. Without monitors taking up valuable workspace, you can work more comfortably. With this mount, your computer's display can still be adjusted at a comfortable height which will reduce stress and strain on your eyes, neck, and back.