Motorola Ultra Fast DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem, Model MB8600, plus 32x8 DOCSIS 3.0, Certified by Comcast XFINITY, Cox, Mediacom, and more
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 13% on the Motorola Ultra Fast DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem, Model MB8600, plus 32x8 DOCSIS 3.0, Certified by Comcast XFINITY and Cox Communications by Motorola at Pacs BG. MPN: MB8600-10. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. MB8600 is a DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem certified by Comcast XFINITY, Comcast Business, MediaCom, and Cox Communications. Owning your own modem typically
Product Description & Reviews
MB8600 is a DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem certified by Comcast XFINITY, Comcast Business, MediaCom, and Cox Communications. Owning your own modem typically saves $132 per year in cable modem rental charges. MB8600 supports ultra fast DOCSIS 3.1, the only cable modem standard that can deliver Internet speeds of 1Gbps or higher, up to many gigabits per second. Actual speeds depend on your cable modem service and the speed of your Ethernet LAN ports. MB8600 also has 32x8 support for the fastest possible speeds using the DOCSIS 3.0 standard. Even if you don't have DOCSIS 3.1 service now, you can benefit from the 32x8 DOCSIS 3.0 capability that's also built into this cable modem. MB8600 provides high-speed Internet for a computer, router, HDTV, game station, or streaming media device. To give simultaneous Internet access to many devices, plug in any router you like. MB8600 features low latency, for the fast response needed for many interactive games. It includes 1 open Ethernet GigE LAN port. There are 3 additional Ethernet GigE LAN ports masked behind a label. Current firmware supports bonding on 2 Ethernet ports, which is essential for delivering speeds over 1Gbps. Top actual speed is just under 1Gbps without bonding, just under 2Gbps with 2 bonded ports. In order to have port bonding increase your modem's speed to just under 2Gbps or more, your router needs to support port bonding. It includes DOCSIS 3.1 Active Queue Management (AQM) which speeds page loads, gaming, and video conferencing. DOCSIS 3.1, 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1 support and Cable Labs certification ensure compatibility with services nationwide. Setup is fast and easy with our Quick Start guide. Our experienced USA-based support specialists are ready to help. With Motorola extras including advanced surge and lightning protection, and a 2-year warranty, MB8600 is a superb choice for customers who want the ultimate in cable modem performance. MB8600 does not include a WiFi Router or VoIP telephone adapter.
Features & Highlights
- New in 2017, this ultra fast DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem also includes 32x8 DOCSIS 3.0. Your best choice for the highest speeds with any cable modem service, even the fastest. Downloads up to 46 times faster than DOCSIS 2.0. Includes bonded Gigabit Ethernet ports for speeds over 1 Gigabit per second when supported by your service and router. A Broadcom modem chipset provides security from Denial of Service attacks.
- Requires cable Internet service. Certified by Comcast XFINITY and Cox for all speeds, including Comcast Gigabit services and Cox Gigablast. Saves up to $132 per year in cable modem rental fees. MB8600 does NOT include a router and does NOT have a phone jack for Telephone Service option from Cable Companies. This cable modem is for CABLE INTERNET SERVICES, and NOT for fiber optic, DSL, and satellite services such as services from AT&T, Verizon, CenturyLink, and Frontier.
- One open and 3 masked 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports allow connection of any SINGLE device with an Ethernet port including a router, Windows/Mac computer, HDTV, game station. The multiple Ethernet ports are NOT for connecting multiple devices; they allow connection to a router that can bond more than one Ethernet port to achieve speeds over 1Gbps when supported by your cable service. Supports IPv4/IPv6. Includes Broadcom full-band capture digital tuner to enhance speed and save energy.
- Active Queue Management (AQM) significantly reduces Internet latency, much better than popular 32x8 3.0-only cable modems. AQM results in faster page loads for all Web traffic and greatly enhances interactive applications like online gaming and video conferencing.
- Attractive, compact design minimizes shelf space, improves cooling, and extends product life while looking great in any home or office. A two-year warranty plus rugged lightning and power surge circuits protect your investment. Includes phone and web support by friendly, professional USA-based technical support specialists.
|Item Weight:||0.07 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.25 x 7.88 x 7.88 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.6 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Motorola, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
UNMANAGED SWITCH 8PORT 100MBPS...
Nexxtech 56K USB External Modem (NSMODX2)
Get online: The Nexxtech 56K USB External Modem lets you send documents through fax or email, download video and other large files fast, play games on the Internet and more.
Connect faster: QuickConnect re...
mpn: MTC-C2-B06-N3-US, ean: 0949705982696,
The MultiConnect Cell cellular modems are a part of Multi-Techs comprehensive line of modems for M2M (machine-to-machine) communications. All MultiConnect Cell modems are fully certified and carrier approved, so you can get to market extremely fast, ...
By Ubiquiti Networks
mpn: ES-16-150W, ean: 0008103540232,
EDGESWITCH 16PORT 150WUbiquiti ES-16-150W EdgeSwitch 16-Port Gigabit Managed Switch PoE+ 150 Watt SFP, supports an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides Layer-3 routing capability.. EdgeSwitch 16 150W...
mpn: 301-1001-11, ean: 0044111290578,
The Edgeport USB-to-serial converter is an intelligent stackable expansion module designed for the enterprise user who requires reliability in mission-critical applications. The Edgeport connects to a PC thin client or server via the Universal Serial...