Mushkin SOURCE M.2 – 250GB SATA-III M.2 (2280) – 6Gb/s – Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) – 3D TLC – (MKNSSDSR250GB-D8)
Free Shipping Included! Mushkin SOURCE M.2 – 250GB SATA-III M.2 (2280) – 6Gb/s – Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) – 3D TLC – (MKNSSDSR250GB-D8) by Mushkin at Pacs BG. MPN: MKNSSDSR250GB-D8. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. At the core of any system, storage is a vital component. Relied upon daily for both simple and complex tasks, storage has a major impact on computing
Product Description & Reviews
At the core of any system, storage is a vital component. Relied upon daily for both simple and complex tasks, storage has a major impact on computing efficiency. Engineered with fundamentals in mind, the Mushkin Source M.2 SSD is the perfect storage solution for everything from light applications to graphics-intensive gaming. Well-rounded and powerful, the Source M.2 delivers exceptional performance at an incredible value. Driven by a Silicon Motion controller, the Source M.2 provides fast transfer speeds and can balance multiple tasks with ease. 3D NAND ensures the Source operates at the high standards expected from Mushkin.
- MEDS (Mushkin Enhanced Data-protection Suite) ensures valuable data is protected
- Low-Density Parity Check (LDPC) ECC: Provides the most-powerful data correction level in use today
- Dynamic SLC Caching
- Static Data Refresh
- SATA-III 6Gb/s (M.2-2280) Interface
- Supports Security Erase
- TRIM support (OS/driver support required
- High-reliability 3D TLC NAND Flash
- S.M.A.R.T. support
- User-upgradeable firmware
- Temperature sensor
- TAA, RoHS, FCC, CE and WWN compliant
- Power Consumption (Idle): 0.8W *Power Consumption (Active Max): 2.0W
- Max sequential speeds measured using CrystalDiskMark 5.2.1 x64. Max IOPS measured using IOMeter 1.1 with 4-thread, 128 queue depth per thread
- Operating Temperature: 0°C--70°C / Storage Temperature: -40°C--85°C
- Max Shock Resistance: 1500G
- 3-year limited warranty
Headquartered in Austin, TX, Mushkin Enhanced MFG is one of the nation's most recognized manufacturers of performance computer products worldwide. Exceptional quality, enhanced performance and unparalleled customer support are what make up the Mushkin difference!
Features & Highlights
- 250GB M.2 (2280) SATA-III 6Gb/s SSD
- Compatibility: Desktop PC / Laptop Notebooks
- Max Read: 560 MB/s ; Max Write: 515MB/s
- Silicon Motion Controller: SMI SM2258XT
- 4KB Random Read: Up to 54,000 IOPS ; Write: Up to 81,000 IOPS
Internal Solid State Drives
0.87 x 0.15 x 3.15 inches
3.9 x 0.35 x 5.12 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Mushkin, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Silicon Power
mpn: SP120GBSS3S56B25AZ, ean: 0886576031231,
High Transfer Speeds for Fast Media Editing Powered by high quality controller and original synchronous NAND flash, the Slim S56 delivers high transfer speeds that can not only shorten the time for computer start up but also enable faster media editi...
mpn: SSDSC2CW240A3K5, ean: 0735858221924,
Intel 520 Series Cherryville SSDSC2CW240A3K5 240GB SATA III SSDCapacity: 240GB. Interface: SATA 3. NAND Flash: MLC. Random 8GB Read: up to 50,000 IOPS Random 8GB Write: up to 80,000 IOPS. Reseller kit includes: The SSD· One-page flyer with web links...
By Silicon Power
mpn: SP480GBSS3S55S25, ean: 0886576009216,
Remarkable performance the slim S55 delivers astonishing CDM read/write transfer rates up to 500MB/450MB/sec. The economical solution for system upgrades the Series is designed for users looking for a High performance solution at an affordable price....
By Toshiba OCZ
mpn: VX500-25SAT3-256G, ean: 0842024037927,
Designed for mainstream desktops and notebooks, the Toshiba OCZ VX500 SATA SSDs provide a faster, more responsive computing, gaming and application experience compared to traditional hard disc drives (HDDs). prioritizing storage endurance, the Toshib...