Mushkin TRIACTOR-3DL - 500GB Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) - 2.5 Inch - SATA III - 6Gb/s - 3D Vertical TLC - 7mm (MKNSSDTR500GB-3DL)
Free Shipping Included! Mushkin TRIACTOR-3DL - 500GB Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) - 2.5 Inch - SATA III - 6Gb/s - 3D Vertical TLC - 7mm (MKNSSDTR500GB-3DL) by Mushkin at Pacs BG. MPN: MKNSSDTR500GB-3DL. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Wake up your PC's true performance potential! Engineered in the USA, the Mushkin TRIACTOR-3D SSD leverages the latest advances in 3D TLC NAND Flash
Product Description & Reviews
Wake up your PC's true performance potential! Engineered in the USA, the Mushkin TRIACTOR-3D SSD leverages the latest advances in 3D TLC NAND Flash technology to provide an ultra-fast, robust and reliable storage solution..
- MEDS (Mushkin Enhanced Data-protection Suite) ensures valuable data is protected
- Low-Density Parity Check (LDPC) ECC: A more robust error correction solution compared to standard ECC; promotes endurance - usable P/E Cycles are extended due to reduced error writes
- RAID Parity
- Dynamic SLC Caching
- Static Data Refresh
- SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s) interface (backwards compatible with SATA 2.0 (3Gb/s) and SATA 1.0 (1.5Gb/s))
- Supports Security Erase
- TRIM support (OS/driver support required)
- Tier-1 3D TLC Flash
- S.M.A.R.T. support
- Wear Leveling
- Temperature sensor
- TAA, RoHS, FCC, CE and WWN compliant
- Power Consumption (Idle): 0.04W *Power Consumption (Active): 2W
- Max sequential speeds measured using ATTO 2.46 at queue depth 10. Max IOPS measured using IOMeter 1.1 at queue depth 32
- Operating Temperature: 0°C--70°C / Storage Temperature: -40°C--85°C
- Max Shock Resistance: 1500G
- 3-year limited warranty
Headquartered in Austin, TX, Mushkin Enhanced MFG is one of the nation's most recognized manufacturers of performance computer products worldwide and has well established relationships with all of the top computer component companies around the globe. Exceptional quality, enhanced performance and unparalleled customer support are what make our products the best in the industry. It's called the Mushkin difference!
Features & Highlights
- 500GB SATA-III 2.5" 6Gbit/s 3D-TLC 7mm SSD
- Compatibility: PC / Mac / Linux / PlayStation / Xbox
- Max Read: 500MB/s ; Max Write: 400MB/s
- Silicon Motion Controller: SMI SM2258XT
- 4KB Random Read: Up to 61,000 IOPS ; Write: Up to 75,000 IOPS
|Item Weight:||0.12 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.75 x 0.28 x 0.28 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.12 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.61 x 0.71 x 0.71 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Mushkin, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 43237-201064, ean: 4712927861546,
Blazing-fast experience:addlink S20 512GB provides UP to 550MB/s Read speed and UP to 500MB/s Write speed.addlink S20 SSD adopts the latest 3D NAND technology that features vertical expansion of storage cells by stacking one cell on top of the other....
mpn: SSDPEKKW512G7X1, ean: 0735858318273,
A slim, light M.2 2280 form factor means the Intel� SSD 600p Series easily fits into a wide range of devices and is compatible with most major motherboards. It's available in capacities starting at 128 GB all the way up to 1 TB. Just install the d...
mpn: OSC-MSATA, ean: 0645195907415,
NOTE: Due to the use of mSATA interface specification, When using a mini SSD solid state drive，Need identify the motherboard or laptop computers equipped with the mSATA interface slot.Product Specification: Item：OM600 mSATA Solid State DriveCapac...
By Silicon Power
mpn: SU480GBSS3S55S25AC, ean: 0886576037868,
Fast Transfer speed, Short boot time Time to get rid of your old hard drive and switch to a SSD. Powered by SATA III 6Gbps interface, the S55 is able to boot up your computer and launch applications within seconds. With its affordable price, everyo...
mpn: SSDPEKKW256G7X1, ean: 0735858318266,
Specs: capacity: 256GB form factor: M.2 22 x 80 mm interface: PCI-Express NVMe 3.0 X4 NAND flash: TLC latency: n/a iops: random read (8GB span): up to 71,000 iops random write (8GB span): up to 112,000 iops bandwidth: sequential read: up to 1570 MB/s...