Mega Sale! Save 21% on the Noctua NF-F12 PWM Cooling Fan by noctua at Pacs BG. MPN: NF-F12 PWM. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Teaming up eleven stator guide vanes with a specially conceived seven blade impeller, the NF-F12’s Focused Flow™ system creates outstanding
Product Description & Reviews
Teaming up eleven stator guide vanes with a specially conceived seven blade impeller, the NF-F12’s Focused Flow™ system creates outstanding static pressure and focuses the airflow for superior performance on heatsinks and radiators. At the same time, a wide range of advanced aerodynamic design measures, second generation SSO-Bearings and Noctua’s new, custom designed PWM IC for fully automatic control guarantee astounding quietness of operation. The NF-F12 comes with modular cabling, integrated anti-vibration pads and two speed settings for full flexibility. Its commanding performance, exhaustive set of features and Noctua’s trusted premium quality make it an elite choice for use on air coolers, radiators and other pressure demanding applications.
Features & Highlights
- The NF-F12's stator guide vanes are set out in Varying Angular Distance and feature Vortex-Control Notches.
- Custom designed for the new Focused Flow frame and to work in tandem with the eleven stator guide vanes, the NF-F12's seven blade Heptaperf impeller has been carefully optimised to achieve a perfect balance between power and quietness.
- Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads. Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads made from extra-soft silicone minimise the transmission of minute vibrations while maintaining full compatibility with all standard mounting systems and fan clips used on heatsinks.
- The NF-F12 is the first fan to feature the further optimised second generation of Noctua's renowned, time-tested SSO bearing. With SSO2, the rear magnet is placed closer to the axis to provide even better stabilisation, precision and durability.
- Low-Noise Adaptor. The NF-F12 is supplied with a Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.) that reduces the maximum fan speed from 1500 to 1200rpm. The L.N.A can be used either to run the fan at a fixed speed of 1200rpm or to cap the maximum speed when using automatic PWM control.
- Size: 120x120x25 mm. Connector: 4-pin PWM. Bearing: SSO2. Blade Geometry: Heptaperf. Frame Technology Focused Flow. Rotational Speed (+/- 10%): 1500 RPM. Rotational Speed with L.N.A. (+/- 10%): 1200 RPM. Min. Rotational Speed (PWM): 300 RPM. Airflow: 93,4 m³/h. Airflow with L.N.A.: 74,3 m³/h. Acoustical Noise: 22,4 dB(A). Acoustical Noise with L.N.A.: 18,6 dB(A)
- Static Pressure: 2,61 mm H2O. Static Pressure with L.N.A.: 1,83 mm H2O. Max. Input Power: 0,6 W. Max. Input Current: 0,05 A. Voltage: 12 V. MTBF: > 150.000 h. Scope of Delivery: Low-Noise Adapter (L.N.A.), 4-Pin Y-Cable, 30cm Extension Cable, 4 Vibration-Compensators, 4 Fan Screws.
1 x 4.72 x 4.72 inches
6 x 1.4 x 7 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by noctua, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 445, ean: 0719411653643,
➤➤Product Description ➤➤Size:30*30cm(11.8*11.8inch) ➤➤Item Fabric:Eva ➤➤product advantages: ➤➤Soundproof, shockproof, waterproof, heat preservation; ➤➤Laying is simple, flat, surface specific anti-slip property; thickness 1CM;...