PHB-200M-AD - Gigabit 20 port SFP managed patching hub, 10/100/1000Base-TX to 100/1000Base-X SFP, SNMP, rack 19'', AC & DC48 power (SFPs are NOT included with the unit) by CTCUnion at Pacs BG. MPN: PHB-200M-AD. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. PHB-200M is a 20-channel SFP managed patching hub that converts Ethernet copper 100/1000Mbps to SFPs working at 100Mbps and 1000Mbps. PHB-200M can
Product Description & Reviews
PHB-200M is a 20-channel SFP managed patching hub that converts Ethernet copper 100/1000Mbps to SFPs working at 100Mbps and 1000Mbps. PHB-200M can connect to any RJ-45 Ethernet switch and supports any third-party standard SFP module from any SFP vendor. PHB-200M can also be used as an Ethernet copper-to-fiber media converter. With different kinds of fiber optic media, both multi-mode and single mode fiber are available as well as BiDi which allows bi-directional transmissions using only a single fiber to extend the distance of Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet networks. The PHB-200M-AD is a great solution for managed high density Gigabit media converters in just 1RU of space.
Features & Highlights
- ŠŠ1U" Height 19" 20 channels SFP patching hub ŠŠ20-port 100/1000Base-T(X) to 20-port 100/1000Base-X SFP ŠŠAuto MDI/MDIX in TP port ŠŠAuto-Negotiation in TX port ŠŠSupports hot-swappable SFPs working at 100 Mbps and 1000 Mbps ŠŠSupports Web, Telnet, SNMP Management (PHB-200M) ŠŠLocal configuration via DB9 port
- Supports Link Pass-Through ŠŠSupports Link loss Alarm ŠŠSupports any third-party standard SFP module ŠŠSupports SFP DDMI ŠŠLayer 1 wire-speed conversion with fully transparent function ŠŠAvailable with redundant power built-in AC(90-240V) and DC (36-72V)
- Optical Interface Connector: SFP slot Number of port: 20 Data rate: 100/1000Mbps Duplex mode: Full duplex Fiber: transparent to SFP style - MM 50/125um, 6.25/125um, SM 9/125um Distance: depending on SFP model - MM 2km, SM 15/30/50/80/120km, WDM 20/40/60/80km Wavelength: depending on SFP model - 1310nm, 1550nm, CWDM 1471nm ~ 1611nm Electrical Interface Connector: RJ45 Number of port 20, data rate 10/100/1000Mbps, duplex mode: Half / Full duplex
- Cable 10Base-T Cat. 3, 4, 5 UTP 100/1000Base-T(X) Cat.5, 5e or higher Management: Console, Web, Telnet, SNMP Control Port: RS-232 DCE, DB-9, female Standards IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab, 802.3z, 802.3x
- LED Indications: Power FX-Link, Duplex, TX-Link/Act, TX-Speed Power: 100 ~ 240VAC, 18 ~ 72 VDC Power Consumption AC: 105 VA DC: 70 W Dimensions: 180 x 440 x 44mm (D x W x H) Weight: 3kg (6.5lbs) Temperature 0 ~ 60°C (Operating), -10 ~ 70°C (Storage) Certification CE, FCC, LVD, RoHS
|Item Weight:||11 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CTCUnion, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: TEW-730APO, ean: 0710931160673,
TRENDnet's 9 dBi Outdoor PoE Access Point, model TEW-730APO, provides wireless N300 (2.4 GHz) building-to-building connectivity. It supports Fat AP, Thin AP, Virtual Access Control (controls compatible Thin AP devices), and Virtual AC + Thin AP mode...
mpn: IMC-1000MS-E, ean: 0811704014374,
IMC-1000MS-E is a managed Gigabit Ethernet media converter that support conversion between electrical 10/100/1000Base-T and optical 100/1000Base-X Ethernet. Housed in rugged DIN rail or wall mountable enclosures, this converter is designed for harsh ...
mpn: CAB-10GSFP-P1M-Open Switch-US,
High Quanlity & Reasonable Price SFP+ cables from ipolex were developed specifically as a cost-effective and lower-power alternative to optical modules for short reach links in high-speed interconnect applications such as high-performance computing (...
mpn: XKY180349C80D1378, ean: 0190033560142,
2pcs ESP8266 Serial Wireless Module CH340 NodeMcu V3 Lua WIFI Internet of Things New Version Development Board EK1677 Arduino CompatibleDescription:A great set of tools to develop ESP8266.NodeMCU is built based on the mature ESP8266 technology to tak...