Plustek OpticBook A300 Large Format and Book Scanner, 12x17'' Reflective Scan Area, 600dpi Resolution
Plustek OpticBook A300 Large Format and Book Scanner, 12x17'' Reflective Scan Area, 600dpi Resolution by Plustek at Pacs BG. MPN: 4042485354151. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Plustek OpticBook A300 is a large-format scanner that is ideal for scanning book pages and other large documents. It is equipped with function
Product Description & Reviews
The Plustek OpticBook A300 is a large-format scanner that is ideal for scanning book pages and other large documents. It is equipped with function buttons designed to make the scanning experience more convenient and efficient. The A300 creates crisp, sharp images of the pages which can then be converted into other formats using the included software bundle. Users no longer have to avoid damaging book bindings by pressing it flat or cutting pages in order to achieve a clean scan edge. The OpticBook scans thick books without unbinding or dismantling them, making it an ideal scanning tool for students, libraries, schools, graphic designers and any other work groups in need of scanning large original documents.
Features & Highlights
- Plustek OpticBook A300 Large Format and Book Scanner - USB Cable - Power Cable - AC Adapter - Quick Guide - Setup/Software CD-ROM - Plustek Warranty
- Book and Large Format Scanning: The OpticBook A300 can scan books and A3-sized documents, up to 12 x 17"
- High Quality, High Speed: This scanner can scan an A3-sized page in just 2.4 seconds at 300dpi
- Scan Text Close to Book Spine: The OpticBook is designed with a perfect 2mm book-edge design, so that pages do not have to be separated from their bindings and images appear with a crisp, sharp edge
- One-Touch Controls: The buttons on scanner's panel perform Book Pavilion, Preview, Color Scan, Grayscale Scan and Text Scan functions. The settings for each button on the scanner's panel are configured through Book Pavilion
|Item Weight:||16.98 pounds|
|Item Size:||15.75 x 5.24 x 5.24 inches|
|Package Weight:||25.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||20.87 x 9.65 x 9.65 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Plustek, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 2417B002, ean: 0113182611695,
The DR-X10C scanner is capable of maintaining impressive scanning speeds of up to 128 pages per minute and 256 images per minute,* in color, grayscale, or black-and-white, due in part to a dedicated, onboard Image Processing Chip. This hardware chip ...
mpn: DS930-AS, ean: 0835345003344,
30ppm High-Speed Document Scanner with Ultrasonic Misfeed Detection. If you are looking for an Ambir or Docketport scanner model that works with Athena, Omnitracs or Innsoft software products, this product is NOT compatible. Please contact an Omnitra...
mpn: 1552181, ean: 0807030502524,
Today's business runs on information. But when that information is on paper, it can slow you down. Get things flowing faster with the KODAK i2800 Scanner. It lets you extract critical information from documents at the point of entry, for quick distr...
mpn: Scanjet 1000, ean: 0638084655283,
Scan documents on the spot, wherever you are—in the office, in the field or on the go—with the HP compact, portable scanner. Organize contracts, forms, receipts and business cards on your PC instead of on your desk or in your briefcase.Digitize d...