SEDNA - PCI To PCMCIA / Cardbus Adapter (SE-PCI-PCMCIA)
SEDNA - PCI To PCMCIA / Cardbus Adapter (SE-PCI-PCMCIA) by Sedna at Pacs BG. MPN: 100290009901-1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features : Allows CardBus (PCMCIA) Device Connected to the Rear Panel of the Host PC, Such as GPRS Modem, Wireless LAN, Bluetooth, Cardbus Hard
Product Description & Reviews
Allows CardBus (PCMCIA) Device Connected to the Rear Panel of the Host PC, Such as GPRS Modem, Wireless LAN, Bluetooth, Cardbus Hard Drive, Firewire/USB Host Controller, Serial-ATA Host Controller, or LAN Adapter
With support for a broad range of CardBus/PCMCIA compliant cards, even if you don't use a notebook computer, the PCI PCMCIA adapter offers a convenient way to proactively add the functionality offered by CardBus cards to a desktop computer, without having to open the computer chassis multiple times for card installation.
The PCI PCMCIA adapter also offers a cost-effective peripheral swapping solution, allowing users to swap CardBus connected peripherals between desktop and laptop computers - a cost-saving solution that's quick and easy to install.
* Compliant with PCI local bus specification 2.3
* Compliant with PC card standard release 8.1 specification
* Works with various types of 16 or 32-bit CardBus PC Cards
* Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI)
* Specification 2.0 Compliant
* Bridge function between PCI bus and CardBus
* Supports PC Card or CardBus with Hot Insertion and Removal
* Support Windows® 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Server 2003 , Windows Vista 32-bit and Windows Vista 64-bit. Windows 7 32-bit and Windows 64-bit
* Windows® 2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/7
* Pentium or equivalent PC with an available PCI slot
Package Content :
1 x PCI to PCMCIA Adapter
1 x User Manual
Features & Highlights
- Compliant with PCI local bus specification 2.3
- Compliant with PC card standard release 8.1 specification
- Works with various types of 16 or 32-bit CardBus PC Cards
- Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI)
- Bridge function between PCI bus and CardB
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Sedna, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Brocade Communications Systems, Inc
mpn: ICX6430-48P, ean: 0729198001889,
today's Organizations Expect Their Enterprise Campus Lans To Deliver More Services To More Users At A Lower Cost. These Services Include Next-generation Business Applications As Well As Anytime, Anywhere Access For Mobile Devices. At The Same Time, ...
mpn: KS0287, ean: 0600346572157,
Interface Explanation Power Supply: DC 5V 2A or above. Communication Interface: a group of TTL-level serial port, compatible with 5V/3.3V microcontroller; with a USB interface, can be directly connected to the computer debugging. GPS Antenna Interfac...
mpn: I350T4V2BLK, ean: 6953041342902,
The new Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350 family builds on Intel's history of excellence in Ethernet products. Intel continues its market leadership with this new generation of PCIe GbE network adapters. Built with the bridgeless Intel® Ethernet...
mpn: AK344A, ean: 9865745914262,
The HPE StoreFabric PCIe 8Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters deliver twice the I/O performance of 4Gb FC HBAs. Ideal for the implementation of virtual servers with the power to drive multiple virtual machines. HPE StoreFabric 8 Gb FC HBAs have unique...