SODIAL USB 2.0 Independent video collection box No need for direct computer acquisition Analog signal acquisition card
SODIAL USB 2.0 Independent video collection box No need for direct computer acquisition Analog signal acquisition card by SODIAL at Pacs BG. MPN: 163675. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. * SODIAL is a registered trademark. ONLY Authorized ller of SODIAL can ll under SODIAL listings.Our products will enhance your experience to
Product Description & Reviews
* SODIAL is a registered trademark. ONLY Authorized ller of SODIAL can ll under SODIAL listings.Our products will enhance your experience to unparalleled inspiration.
SODIAL(R) USB 2.0 Independent video collection box No need for direct computer acquisition Analog signal acquisition card
For file safety, Micro- card better be empty and format before using, support FAT32 and exFAT, does not support NTFS, better 16GB.
To remove Micro- card, just press it again, let it pop-up.
Interface: USB 2.0
Video Input: RCA CVBS analogue video
Audio Input: RCA Analogue L/R audio
Video Output: CVBS analogue video by3.5mm to 3RCA cable, HDMI
Audio Output: Analogue L/R audio by 3.5mmto 3RCAcable, HDMI
Video: Video Tape, Camcorder Tape, VHS, VCR, DVD Player, DVR, Hi8, Game Player ...
Ur Interface: RECORD Button
Others: Twoindicator lights for power and record.
Dimensions: 76(L) x81(W) x 23(H) mm
Others: USB cable,3.5mm to 3RCA cable,Manual,USB power adapter
Supports extra Micro- Card Max16GB, doesn't support NTFS format
Record Format: .avi
Record Quality: 480 30fps, PAL: 720x576, NTSC: 720x480
Record File: About9.B/Minute, 0.56GB/Hour.
Power Supply: 5V/1A USB power adapter
Material: Aluminum alloy
1*3.5mm to 3RCA Cable
1*Manual USB Power Adapter
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cau the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
Features & Highlights
- 1.VIDEO AUDIO IN- RCA Composite video and L/R audio input from video source device.Yellow = video, white = audio left channel, red = audio right channel. 2. AV OUT- Connect to TV monitor displaying with included AV Cable.3. HDMI OUT-Connect to TV monitor displaying with HDMI Cable. (HDMI Cable is not included.). 4. DC- Connect to 5V DC power with mini USB cable. Or connect to computer's USB port to manage files or update firmware. 5. Micro-SD card slot -Plug Micro-SD card saving record file.
- 6. Record Button- Press to record video (even withoutvideo input), press again to stop and save file. Long time (about 3 seconds) press to switch PLAY mode and DATA mode. 7. PWR LED- It will light green when you connect DC power or computer's USB port.Use the RCA video audio cable (usually come with video source device included) to connect to thevideo source and INPUT VIDEO and L/R AUDIO of device. The RCA connectors to VHS, yellow = video, white = audio left channel, red = audio right channel.
- VIDEO OUTPUT. with two video output- HDMI OUT and AV OUT.Use HDMI cable or 3.5MM to RCA cable (come with the device in box) to connect with HDMI OUT or AV OUT, and another side connects to TV or monitor.TV or monitor will show the video if both of POWER DC, VIDEO INPUT and VIDEO OUTPUT are ready.Don't connect HDMI and AV cable at same time. Micro-SD CARD.Plug Micro-SD card into the slot with right direction, the TV or monitor screen will show "CardIn" when plugged.
- And will show"Card Out" when remove Micro-SD Card from device.You will preview the connecting video on TV or monitor when all connections are ready, press'RECORD" button to record video, and REC red led will flash, it means it's recording. Press again to stop recording, led turns off, and show you"Saving File" on TV. Image will show you"No Card Disk" if you don't insert Micro-SD Card or insert the error card and press RECORD button. Please insert the Micro-SD Card or check it.
- Connect DC port to computer's USB port with mini USB cable, then long press(about 3 seconds) RECORD button to switch to DATA mode- will show you DATA and USB drive picture on screen, then you can find out the Micro-SD Card disk on your computer. Open it, and find your recorded video files like ezcap0001.avi... Copy them into your computer and play by media software. Long time press again will back to RECORD mode- willshow you TVIN and preview video on screen.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by SODIAL, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 163675, ean: 4894681135986,
* TOOGOO is a registered trademark. ONLY Authorized ller of TOOGOO can ll under TOOGOO listings.Our products will enhance your experience to unparalleled inspiration. TOOGOO(R) USB 2.0 Independent video collection box No need for direct computer acqu...
GeoVision 86-1480B-160U PRMTN PCKG-GV1480- 16 CHNL W/2 MEGAPXL CB220 CAMER...
mpn: CE-H22V14-S1, ean: 0662774040837,
SIIG's USB 3.0 HDMI Capture Adapter allows you to capture and record videos from your HDMI source device with stereo audio through USB 3.0 interface. It supports video resolution of up to 1080p at 60 frames per second delivering crystal-clear pictur...
mpn: VM-PWR400-A, ean: 0642892809165,
The VM1600 can be equipped with dual power modules to ensure that the system is always working. The power modules are hot-pluggable and can be easily replaced without shutting down the system. The VM1600 has two power slots that can connect to two di...