SSD Samsung NVMe SM951 128GB M.2 PCIe 3.0, 2000/650MBs, IOPS 300k/83K
Free Shipping Included! SSD Samsung NVMe SM951 128GB M.2 PCIe 3.0, 2000/650MBs, IOPS 300k/83K by Samsung at Pacs BG. MPN: 6495273150004. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. World Class Performance in a Tiny Form Factor The Samsung SM951 M.2 PCIe SSD (NVMe model) is the new performance leader in M.2 form factor SSD's. It
Product Description & Reviews
World Class Performance in a Tiny Form Factor
The Samsung SM951 M.2 PCIe SSD (NVMe model) is the new performance leader in M.2 form factor SSD's. It provides up to 2000MB/s read and 650MB/s write sequential data transfer rates, along with astounding random I/O ratings of 300k reads and 83k writes.
Ready for today's systems:
The Samsung SM951 (NVMe) is compatible as a boot device in a wide variety of systems with a free PCIe 2.0/3.0 M.2 socket. This includes Z97/X99/Z120 based motherboards, modern notebooks, and tiny form factor PC's like the Intel NUC. It can also act as additional super high speed storage in almost any desktop with a spare PCIe slot when combined with a PCIe adapter such as the Lycom DT-120.
Note, this SSD is "NOT" compatible in Apple MacBook Air, MacBook Pro or iMac computers. So far testing in the Classic (pre-cylindrical) Mac Pro has been unsuccessful when combined with a standard M.2 to PCIe adapter, which we think will change when a NVMe driver is included with OSX. For now Use the SM951 AHCI version which definitely works in the classic Mac Pro.
• Extreme performance - up to 2000/650MB/s sequential read/write data transfer rates and 300k/83k read/write random IOps
• Bootable in Windows 7/8/10 and Linux (Not yet OSX)
• PCIe 3.0 device, backwards compatible with PCIe 2.0
• Small M.2 form factor plugs straight into your PCIe-based M.2 socket with no additional cables required
The Samsung SM951 is an OEM product, and the 3 year warranty is provided by the seller
What's in the box:
Bare SSD Drive in plain packaging (Bulk Packaged)
Features & Highlights
- M.2 Interface: PCIe 3.0 x4 lanes, up to 32Gb/s
- 256MB LPDDR2 DRAM Buffer Memory
- Supports Standard NVMe driver, APM and L1.2 Power Saving Mode, End-to-End Data Protection, Support TRIM Command, RoHS Compliant, Halogen-Free Compliance
- Sequential Read: 2000MB/s, Sequential Write: 650 MB/s, Random Read (QD=4): 300K IOPS, Random Write (QD=4): 83K IOPS
- Works with most motherboards and notebooks with a compatible M.2 PCIe interface slot. Includes Z97/X99/Z120 motherboards. Not compatible with the MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, or Mac Pro (see description for details)
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.15 x 0.16 x 0.16 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.4 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Samsung, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: TS960GSSD220S, ean: 0760557836346,
Transcend SATA III 6GB/s solid state drives deliver significantly improved performance and reliability to modern Ultrabooks, notebooks, and desktops. Designed with multitasking power users in mind, the productivity-enhancing SATA III SSDs are the ide...
mpn: 43181-346137, ean: 0657228642262,
Features:M.2(NGFF) SATA KEY B+M SSD to 2010-2011 Macbook Air adapter card is used to allow M.2 NGFF SSD to replace SSD of 2010-2011 Macbook Air A1369 A1370 1375 A1377 MC505 MC506.1. can replace the following SSD modules from 2010-2011 Macbook Air A13...
mpn: CSSD-F960GBLEB, ean: 0843591071956,
Force LE solid-state drives incorporate the latest TLC NAND technology to provide affordable, large capacity performance that's faster than hard drives. If you've been waiting to replace your mechanical hard drive with high-speed SSD, now it's easier...
mpn: TS128GMTS600, ean: 5056066799650,
Transcend's MTS600 M.2 SSD's next generation SATA III 6Gb/s interface and ultra compact dimensions make it best suited to address the high performance needs and strict size limitations of small form factor devices. This means it is perfect for use in...