SupaHub PCI-E to USB 3.0 4-Port PCI Express Expansion Card, Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Includes Driver and SATA 15-Pin Power Connector，2018 Version
SupaHub PCI-E to USB 3.0 4-Port PCI Express Expansion Card, Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Includes Driver and SATA 15-Pin Power Connector，2018 Version by SupaHub at Pacs BG. MPN: SupaHub_USB 3.0 Card(4 ports). Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. FEATURES - Supports Hot-swapping: Allows you to connect/disconnect devices without powering down the system - Support UASP: 70% Faster than
Product Description & Reviews
FEATURES - Supports Hot-swapping: Allows you to connect/disconnect devices without powering down the system - Support UASP: 70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0, with UASP Transfer Protocol; The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk OPERATING SYSTEMS - Windows XP, Vista, Server, Windows 7 and Linux: With included drivers - Windows 8/8.1/10: No additional drivers are needed - Windows XP/Vista: Due to OS limitations, the real transfer speed after installation of the respective drivers will be located between the level of USB 2.0 and 3.0 SPECIFICATIONS - External Ports: 4x USB 3.0 - Internal Ports: 1x SATA 15 Pin Power Connector - Host Interface: PCI Express (PCI-E) - Data Transfer Rate: Up to 5.0 Gbps - Output: 5V/1A MAX (each USB port) - Chipset: NEC uPD720201 INCLUDES - 1x USB 3.0 PCI-E Expansion Card, 4 Ports - 1x CD Driver - 1x 4 Pin Male to SATA 15-pin Female Power Cable NOTES - This PCIE card is only compatible with standard-sized tower cases (not mini computers) - DOES NOT SUPPORT PCI portYou don't need the sata cable if the card can work smoothly with your computer - Please make sure the power cable strand colors match each other when connecting to the power augmentation, as to avoid faulty currents - Actual speeds limited by the OS, setting of the device connected or the motherboard - This card is not compatible with the Oculus Rif and Kinect 2 - If there is no CD drive with your computer or the CD driver couldn't be opened, please contact us to get the driver download link
Features & Highlights
- ADD 4 NEW USB 3.0 PORTS; SupaHub PCI Express Card delivers your standard desktop PC computer up-to-date 4 USB 3.0 ports to use with most USB peripheral devices. Enjoy copying videos, music, photos, data files between USB devices and the computer at blazing fast speeds.
- INCREASE YOUR USB SPEED 10X! Your new PCIE USB 3.0 Expansion Card will support SuperSpeed USB 3.0 transfer rates up to 5Gbps. Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices. Actual speeds limited by the OS, setting of the device connected or the motherboard.
- Operating System Compatibility: Supports Windows XP/Vista/Server/7/8/10, Linux. Windows XP, Vista, Server, Windows 7 and Linux are with included drivers. No additional drivers are needed for Win8/8.1/10
- COMPATIBILE with PCI-e 3.0 motherboards, and is backwards compatible with PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 1.0; Fits any PCI Express x1, x4, x8 or x16 socket. Does not support PCI port. You don't need to connect this USB 3.0 card to the PC power supply with the included 4-pin male to SATA 15-pin female power cable if the card can work smoothly with your computer.
- INCLUDES FULL 90 DAY WARRANTY, 1x USB3.0 PCI-E Expansion Card, 1x CD Driver, 1x 4 Pin Male to SATA 15-pin Female Power Cable. If there is no CD drive with your computer or the CD driver couldn't be opened, please contact us to get the driver download link.
|Part Number:||SupaHub_USB 3.0 Card(4 ports)|
|MPN:||SupaHub_USB 3.0 Card(4 ports)|
|Package Weight:||0.21 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.48 x 1.36 x 1.36 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by SupaHub, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: PCI2S232485I, ean: 0711099062151,
The PCI2S232485I PCI Serial Adapter Card lets you turn a PCI or PCI-X slot into 2 serial ports capable of communicating in RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485.This universal, all-in-one adapter not only features two DB9 serial ports that can be independently c...
mpn: unknown, ean: 4895135706417,
Features and Specifications : Suports USAP ( USB Attached SCSI Protocol ) of Windows 8 and xHCI 1.0 compliant Maximum speed is about 385MB/s No Driver needed for Windows 8 and up ( Do not install driver for Windows 8 ) Native support form MAC OS (...
mpn: KTU3FR-5O2I, ean: 6957599307604,
Due to frequently updated drivers, please download the latest version on our official website to enhance your using experience. Features -Extend with 5 USB 3.0 downstream ports and 1 USB3.0 20-pin Connector (can expand another two USB 3.0 ports) for ...
Specifications: External Ports: 4x USB 3.0 Internal Ports: 1x SATA 15Pin Power Connector Host Interface: PCI Express (PCI-E) Data Transfer Rate: Up to 5.0 Gbps Output: 5V/1A MAX (each USB port) Features: Chipset: NEC uPD720201 Supports 4 ...
mpn: PEXUSB3S44V, ean: 5054484566939,
The 4-Port USB 3. 0 PCI Express card lets you add four dedicated 5Gbps USB 3. 0 ports to your PCIe x4 enabled PC. This independent port architecture improves USB 3. 0 performance by transferring data on four individual channels to your computer, givi...