Top-Longer USB 2.0 to RS232 DB9 Serial Male Converter Adapter Cable with PL2303 Chipset Compatible with Windows Mac OS - Add an RS232 Serial Port to Your PC/Notebook
Extreame Savings Item! Save 49% on the Top-Longer USB 2.0 to RS232 DB9 Serial Male Converter Adapter Cable with PL2303 Chipset Compatible with Windows Mac OS - Add an RS232 Serial Port to Your PC/Notebook by Top-Longer at Pacs BG. MPN: TL DB9. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Description: The Top-Longer USB to RS232 DB9 Serial Male Converter Adapter Cable is designed to connect serial devices such as DB9 equipped PCs,
Product Description & Reviews
The Top-Longer USB to RS232 DB9 Serial Male Converter Adapter Cable is designed to connect serial devices such as DB9 equipped PCs, routers, GPS, barcode scanners, label writers, serial modems, digital cameras, card readers, palm PCs, Cellular Phones, PDAs, or ISDN Terminal Adapters through USB port with over 1Mbps data transfer rate.
● Connectors: USB Male, RS232 Male;
● Uses latest Prolific PL2303 chipset ;
● Plug & Play after one time driver installation;
● Maximum Transfer rate: up to 1Mbps;
● Supports Automatic Handshake;
● Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required.
● Connect a RS-232 serial device such as a modem to a USB port on your computer;
● Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP//2000 and Mac OS X 10.6 and above;
● IT Administrators looking to add legacy functionality to newer notebooks, PCs and servers that lack an integrated RS232 port
● Connect bar code scanners, receipt printers and other point of sale devices
● Connect, monitor and control industrial/automotive sensors and other sensitive equipment
We use only genuine Prolific chips. There has been a problem with some other USB serial adapters in the market using clone chips not actually from Prolific.
These adapters will not work with Prolific's latest drivers, thus won't have support on recent operating systems like Windows 7 64-bit and Windows 8. Because we only use genuine Prolific chips.
Package Contents :
Driver CD x1;
USB 2.0 to DB9 Serial Adapter 1m x1
Features & Highlights
- With standard USB Type A Male to standard 9-pin DB9 RS-232 serial connector;
- PL-2303 Chipset for widest possible compatibility with Windows (10/8.1/8/7XP), Mac, Linux, etc;
- Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required. Simple installation, plug & play after one time driver installation;
- USB serial adapter allows any PC to connect serial devices and programs that communicate through COM ports;
- Designed for connecting Serial devices such as DB9 equipped PCs, routers, routers, GPS, barcode scanners, label writers, serial modems, digital cameras, card readers, palm PCs and digital organizers, etc
Top-Longer Industry Limited
Top-Longer Industry Limited
2.4 x 2 x 3 inches
4.3 x 1.1 x 6 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Top-Longer, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: AP9815, ean: 0731304002727,
Serial extender - DB-9 (M) - DB-9 (F) - 15 ftCompatibility: American Power Conversion UPS with all APC UPS produ. Cable Length: 15 ft. Packaged Quantity: 1. ...
MOXA NPort 5210A-T - 2 Ports Device Server, 10/100M Ethernet, RS-232, DB9 Male, 15KV ESD, 0.5KV Serial Surge, 12~48VDC, -40~75 DegreeSpeedy 3-step web-based configuration / Versatile TCP and UDP operation modes. Surge protection for serial, Ethernet,...
mpn: LEDJ149, ean: 0653958532705,
IP44 rated 3 pin Male to Female extension cable Suitable for outdoor Spectra Series Length: 33' High quality, flexible and waterproof Available in different lengthsAvailable Lengths...
mpn: GY0068IGR004, ean: 0808870190315,
PCI-E riser extender,iGrace 1 Pack M2 NGFF TO 16X PCI-E Mining Powered Riser Card Adapter with 1.96ft USB 3.0 Extension Cable,0.49ft SATA 15 PIN TO 6 PIN Cable PCE164P-N02 VER006C (Blue) Feature: 1.Easy to use,just plug and play,no driver needed to i...