Ubiquiti ETH-SP 50-PACK Ethernet Surge Protector ESD for Outdoor PoE Devices
Save 1% on the Ubiquiti ETH-SP 50-PACK Ethernet Surge Protector ESD for Outdoor PoE Devices by Ubiquiti Networks at Pacs BG. MPN: ETH-SPX50. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ETH-SP (50 Units) The Ubiquiti Networks Ethernet Surge Protector safeguards your outdoor non-PoE and PoE-based systems from voltage threats such as
Product Description & Reviews
ETH-SP (50 Units) The Ubiquiti Networks Ethernet Surge Protector safeguards your outdoor non-PoE and PoE-based systems from voltage threats such as surges and electrostatic discharge events, which can render an entire network system inoperable. This protector is suitable for use with surveillance cameras, access points, and other Ethernet-equipped devices. Ubiquiti Networks has designed it with two surge-protected Ethernet ports that support Gigabit connection speeds. Furthermore, an external housing guards the Ethernet ports along with the surge protector from outdoor elements. Introducing the Ethernet Surge Protector, model ETH-SP, from Ubiquiti Networks. The ETH-SP is a cost-effective solution for protecting outdoor Ethernet devices from damaging electrostatic discharge and surges. Since all Ubiquiti airMAX devices already have robust ESD protection built in, adding the ETH-SP to the installation provides an additional layer of protection to the network. The ETH-SP is engineered to protect Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or non-PoE devices with connection speeds of up to 1 Gbps. Two passive, surge-protected RJ45 connections provide maximum equipment compatibility. Easy plug & play installation Protects outdoor Ethernet devices Compatible with 10/100/1000 Mb/s networks 2 x RJ45 female connector 5 kA (maximum) / 0.5 kA (normal) RJ45 10/100/1000 Ethernet
Features & Highlights
- Ethernet to Ethernet Grounded ESD Protection: The ETH-SP is engineered to protect any Power?over?Ethernet (PoE) or non?PoE device with connection speeds of up to 1 Gbps. (50 Units)
- The ETH-SPX50 (50 Units) from Ubiquiti Networks: compatible with 10/100/1000 Mb/s networks; Protects Outdoor Ethernet Devices; 2 x RJ45 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- ESD Protection for Outdoor PoE Devices Damaging electrostatic discharge attacks and surges are diverted to the ETH-SP and safely discharged into the ground, so network devices are protected.
- The ETH-SP is a cost-effective solution for protecting outdoor Ethernet devices from damaging electrostatic discharge and surges. Since all Ubiquiti airMAX devices already have robust ESD protection built in, adding the ETH-SP to the installation provides an additional layer of protection to the network
- Ethernet to Ethernet Grounded ESD Protection.
13 x 6 x 15 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Ubiquiti Networks, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: ACL-371911, ean: 0663647371911,
Our 6-Outlet Power Strips are UL listed, factory tested and designed for safety. The built-in circuit breaker prevents overloading of the power strip. All outlets are grounded to protect you, your home and your equipment. Electrical Rating: 125 Volts...
mpn: S, ean: 0701979245552,
Compact Multi Outlet With 8-Outlet and 4-USB ports, a perfect surge protector outlet charging for most electrical device at the same time, no need two or more power socket overlaid to charge for your device which saves your space 9.8 Feet Protective ...
mpn: F9H710-12, ean: 0132017916316,
The Home Series offers surge protection for your entry-level computers, peripherals, phone/fax/modems, and more. This model boasts 1045 Joules, 45,000 Maximum Spike Amperage, 7-outlets, and a lifetime $75,000 Connected Equipment Warranty.1045 Joule e...
mpn: 885157839723, ean: 0885157839723,
Specifications: -Electrical Rating: 15A/120VAC/60Hz/1800W -6 surge protected outlets with LED indicator -2 outlets are block-spaced for larger adapters -Allows to separate the retractable USB charging hub 1.5M away -4 USB charging ports - total 3.4A ...