Save 1% on the Ubiquiti LiteBeam LBE-5AC-23 US Bundle 4, 5GHz, 23dBI airMax CPE, Gigabit PoE by UBNT at Pacs BG. MPN: LBE-5AC-23 US X 4. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ubiquiti LBE-5AC-23 (4 Pack) US is a LiteBeam product and part of the airMAX family. This CPE is US-locked so operates between 5725 and 5850 MHz,
Product Description & Reviews
Ubiquiti LBE-5AC-23 (4 Pack) US is a LiteBeam product and part of the airMAX family. This CPE is US-locked so operates between 5725 and 5850 MHz, with a 23 dBi antenna The Ubiquiti LBE-5AC-23 is the latest evolution of a lightweight and compact, outdoor wireless broadband CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) from Ubiquiti Networks. The LBE-5AC-23 is designed to be a cost effective and high performance solution for long-distance, wireless broadband bridging. It operates in the worldwide, license?free 5GHz frequency range and features high performance of up to 100+ Mbps in real outdoor throughput and an incredible range of up to 18+ miles (30+ km). The LBE-5AC-23 combines proprietary hardware and software technologies to deliver its breakthrough combination of throughput and range with cost-effective value. Its InnerFeed technology integrates the entire radio system into the feedhorn of the antenna, and the revolutionary airMAX TDMA protocol enhances network performance and scalability. The LBE-5AC-23 also features a unique ball joint mounting system that provides 3-axis adjustment flexibility for versatile mounting options. The mounting system, coupled with the built-in bubble level, enables quick and easy alignment. Product Features: • High-gain, directional antenna • Breakthrough industrial design • Compact size • Light weight
Features & Highlights
- (4 Pack) Ubiquiti 5GHz LiteBeam AC 23DBI LBE-5AC-23 airMax CPE Gigabit PoE
- LBE-5AC-23 LiteBeam ac with InnerFeed Technology from Ubiquiti and take advantage of longer range, higher performance, and 3 axis adjustment flexibility.
- Operating on the license free 5 GHz frequency you can take advantage of data transfer rates of up to 100 Mbps at distances of up to 18 mi (30 km).
- Additionally, this antenna features airMAX ac technology and 2x2 MIMO (multiple-input multiple-output) functionality supporting multiple data streams for faster more reliable connections.
- Combine the improved distance with Ubiquiti Networks own airMAX technology and you benefit from increased airtime efficiency through the use of Time Division Multiple Access or TDMA technology. Additionally, airMAX technology offers intelligent QoS and improved scalability.
|Model:||LBE-5AC-23 US X 4|
|Part Number:||LBE-5AC-23 US X 4|
|MPN:||LBE-5AC-23 US X 4|
|Item Weight:||13.6 pounds|
|Package Weight:||13.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.02 x 10.91 x 10.91 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by UBNT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Super Power Supply®
mpn: 010-SPS-14372, ean: 0719926002523,
*All Super Power Supply® Products are CE/FCC/RoHS certified.
*Our products include a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and 1 Year Exchange. Super Power Supply® pays for shipping / Email us if you have an issue!
*All Products trademarked Super Power Suppl...
mpn: 4335277697, ean: 0674551299994,
ESP32 is already integrated antenna and RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise amplifiers, filters, and power management module. The entire solution takes up the least amount of printed circuit board area. This board is used with 2.4 GHz dual-mode Wi-F...
By Amped Wireless
mpn: AD14EX, ean: 0850214003072,
The Amped wireless High power 14dBi directional outdoor Wi-Fi antenna is designed to increase the signal strength and range of your 2.4GHz 802.11B/G/n Wi-Fi device in a single direction. The High gain antenna provides Wi-Fi devices, such as routers, ...