Super Savings Item! Save 31% on the USB 3.0 to SATA Adapter TF SD Card Reader USB 3.0 Hub 2 Ports Converter 3 in 1 for 2.5” 3.5” HDD Hard Drive, SSD Drives with Power Adapter Support UASP by EYOOLD at Pacs BG. MPN: 4335217227. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. USB 3.0 to SATA Converter * Enables you to connect a external 2.5inch or 3.5inch SATA HDD or SSD to your computer through an available USB interface.
Product Description & Reviews
USB 3.0 to SATA Converter
* Enables you to connect a external 2.5inch or 3.5inch SATA HDD or SSD to your computer through an available USB interface.
* Compatible with SATA revision I/II/III (1.5 / 3.0 / 6.0 Gbps)
UASP Transfer Protocol
1. 70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0 and 80% reduction in required processor resources, which enables you to utilize the full potential of your SATA III SSD/HDD, when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller.
2. The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk.
Recommended Hard Drive Connection Sequence
1. Connect Hard Drive to this USB 3.0 to SATA converter;
2. Connect the included 12V power adapter to this USB 3.0 to SATA converter;
3. Connect the USB 3.0 to SATA converter to your cpmputer through an available USB 3.0/2.0 interface.
2-Port USB 3.0
* Compatible with keyboard, mouse, digital cameras, smart phones, external hard drives, flash drives, printers etc.
* Support superspeed up to 5Gbps;
* 2.4GHz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs;
* External hard-drives needed to be connected to an external power source;
SD/TF Card Reader
* Supports SDXC, SDHC, SD, Micro SDXC, Micro SDHC, Micro SD cards;
* Support superspeed up to 5Gbps, ideal for the fast reading of large media files;
* The device can read one card only in either slot every time;
* Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista/2000/ME;
* Mac OS X;
* An available USB 3.0 on PC/Laptop to reach up to 5Gbps transfer speed;
* An available USB 2.0 on PC/Laptop to reach up to 480Mbps transfer speed;
USB 3.0 to SATA Converter with 2-Port USB 3.0 and TF/SD Card Reader x1;
12V Power Adapter x1;
Features & Highlights
- USB 3.0 to SATA Adapter provides a compact solution for adding hard drive via SATA 3, 2 x USB 3.0 devices and TF/SD card reader to your PC, tablet, Chromebook, Ultrabook, or game console.
- USB to SATA Card Reader: Easily connect a 2.5/3.5 inch hdd or ssd to your pc, ideal for reading old internal hard drives or upgrading hard drive. Compatible with SATA revision I/II/III. At the same time TF / SD card reader can also read different cards, such as SDXC, SDHC, SD, Micro SDXC, Micro SDHC, Micro SD cards.
- UASP Supportive: USB SATA adapter supports UASP Transfer Protocol, 70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0 when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller. The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate speed of SSD.
- USB 3.0 Hub Dual Ports: Easily add 2 USB 3.0 ports to any PC/Mac. Eliminate the hassle of constantly "switch" devices. Enjoy transfer rates up to 5Gbps, spending less time syncing (actual rate will depend on the capability of your device).
- Easy to Use: Plug and play, no drivers needed. USB powered, no external power required for 2.5" hdd. 12V DC power adapter is included for 3.5" hdd. OS Compatibility: Supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 and Mac OS.
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.49 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by EYOOLD, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: ST5112S, ean: 0701017254683,
PA5112S NGFF SSD HDD to 18pin as sandisk sd5se2/SDSA5JK ADATA XM11 is used to convert SATA SSD/HDD as SSD for Asus UX31 UX21 TAICHI21/31 Zenbook. 1. Fit for Asus UX31 UX21 TAICHI21/31 Zenbook, replace following SSD by higher capacity SATA storage dev...
NOTE: 1.The 12.9-inch iPad Pro and 10.5-inch iPad Pro transfers data at USB 3.0 speeds,but the 9.7-inch iPad Pro at USB 2.0 speed; 2.When connecting with USB device, you Can't put photos in the U disk directly, Must create a new file named "DCIM" (M...