Extreame Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 45% on the VIVO Black Adjustable Single Monitor Mount for Sit-Stand Workstation Desk Converter | Monitor Arm Fits One (1) Screen up to 32'' (STAND-V001U) by VIVO at Pacs BG. MPN: STAND-V001U. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Find the perfect addition to your standing desk workstation with single monitor mount (STAND-V001U) from VIVO! Constructed of high-grade steel, this
Product Description & Reviews
Find the perfect addition to your standing desk workstation with single monitor mount (STAND-V001U) from VIVO! Constructed of high-grade steel, this stand was built to resist scratches and support a 17" to 32" monitor screen weighing up to 17.6 pounds. The sleek, black appearance blends well with virtually any environment. Featuring simple height adjustment and articulation for comfortable viewing angles, desk mounting options for excellent support, and integrated cable management to keep cords clean and organized, this stand will add a whole new dimension to your workstation. All hardware and instructions are provided to get your stand installed and screen mounted in no time!
• Supports one monitor screen 17" to 32"
• The clamp is designed for sit-to-stand workstations and thinner desks. Please measure your desk's thickness before purchasing to ensure compatibility.
• Pole Height: 20"
• Height Adjustment Range: 7.5"
• Articulation: -10° to +10° tilt, 20° swivel, and 360° rotation
• VESA Standard: VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm
• Recommended Desktop Thickness: 3/8" to 3/4"
• Mounting Options: Desk Clamp and Grommet
• Screen Placement: Portrait or Landscape Orientation
• Weight Capacity: 17.6 lbs
Features & Highlights
- SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION - Made of high-grade steel, this monitor mount is able to support up to 17.6 pounds. Designed for standing workstations, it will give your ergonomic setup the extra customization it needs.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - Find the viewing angle that's right for you with an arm offering -10° to +10° tilt, 20° swivel, and 360° rotation. Also, enjoy 7.5" of smooth height adjustment along the center pole.
- COMPATIBILITY - This stand fits one computer monitor 17" to 32" with VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes. Recommended desk thickness is 3/8" to 3/4", and both grommet and desk clamp mounting options are included.
- CABLE MANAGEMENT - A detachable clip is provided on the stand to keep power and AV cords neatly out of the way for a clean and organized appearance.
- EASY INSTALLATION - This product comes with minimal assembly out of the box, so you can get your new monitor mount secured to your standing desk in no time!
Monitor Arms & Stands
5.31 x 3.54 x 16.26 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by VIVO, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: STAND-V001H, ean: 0641020646146,
Replace your monitor's original base with VIVO's single free-standing mount. STAND-V001H uses an 18" center pole giving users the ability to adjust the screen to an ergonomic viewing height which will help reduce neck, back, and eye strain. Feature...
mpn: 91717, ean: 5051395387059,
Adjustable to 5 different heights with innovative stacking columns. Space beneath platform can be used for storage. Capable of holding up to 80lbs.(36 kg). Cable/power cord guides allow for proper cable routing. Can sit on the desktop or on top of th...
mpn: CO-PILOT-BLA-DUAL, ean: 0680138793304,
The ergonomically designed Co-Pilot allows the user to adjust their primary computer work surface from a sit to stand position easily and effectively. The Co-Pilot has 18.5" of gas assisted height adjustment. To maximize the use of the desk surface, ...
By Practical Quality Systems
Kitchen Power and Data Pole is designed to be attached to the top of a prep table or shelf in a commercial kitchen with the top extending through the ceiling to access power and data wiring. Power and data cables are then routed through the pole.Dura...