WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB PC SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, M.2 2280 - WDS500G2B0B
Free Shipping Included! WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB PC SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, M.2 2280 - WDS500G2B0B by Western Digital at Pacs BG. MPN: WDS500G2B0B. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD utilizes 3D NAND technology for capacities up to 2TB* with enhanced reliability. Featuring an active power draw up to
Product Description & Reviews
The WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD utilizes 3D NAND technology for capacities up to 2TB* with enhanced reliability. Featuring an active power draw up to 25% lower** than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs, you’re able to work longer before recharging your laptop, while sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s give the speed you want for your most demanding computing applications.*** Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software and a 5-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD. |*As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. |** Active power draws are up to 25% lower during sequential reads than previous generations of WD Blue SSD at the 500GB capacity point. |***As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second.
Features & Highlights
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 2TB* with enhanced reliability. |*As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s.** |**As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 terabytes written (TBW) for enhanced reliability. | MTTF = Mean Time To Failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. TBW (terabytes written) values calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219) and vary by product capacity
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.87 x 0.09 x 0.09 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.02 x 0.91 x 0.91 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Western Digital, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Silicon Power
mpn: SP120GBSS3S55S25AC, ean: 0886576026947,
Fast Transfer speed, Short boot time Time to get rid of your old hard drive and switch to a SSD. Powered by SATA III 6Gbps interface, the S55 is able to boot up your computer and launch applications within seconds. With its affordable price, everyo...
mpn: MKNSSDTR500GB-3DL, ean: 0846651027535,
Wake up your PC's true performance potential! Engineered in the USA, the Mushkin TRIACTOR-3D SSD leverages the latest advances in 3D TLC NAND Flash technology to provide an ultra-fast, robust and reliable storage solution..SPECIFICATIONS: - MEDS (Mu...
mpn: 43237-201064, ean: 4712927861546,
Blazing-fast experience:addlink S20 512GB provides UP to 550MB/s Read speed and UP to 500MB/s Write speed.addlink S20 SSD adopts the latest 3D NAND technology that features vertical expansion of storage cells by stacking one cell on top of the other....
mpn: SSDPEKKW512G7X1, ean: 0735858318273,
A slim, light M.2 2280 form factor means the Intel� SSD 600p Series easily fits into a wide range of devices and is compatible with most major motherboards. It's available in capacities starting at 128 GB all the way up to 1 TB. Just install the d...
mpn: OSC-MSATA, ean: 0645195907415,
NOTE: Due to the use of mSATA interface specification, When using a mini SSD solid state drive，Need identify the motherboard or laptop computers equipped with the mSATA interface slot.Product Specification: Item：OM600 mSATA Solid State DriveCapac...