Free Shipping Included! WS-POE-16-48v120w 16 port Poe injector - Power over Ethernet for 802.3af Cameras, IP phones, Access Points using passive PoE with 10/100 data by WiFi-Texas at Pacs BG. MPN: WS-POE-16-1U-48v120w. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Add PoE to any Switch - Rack Mounted PoE injector • Extend power to 328 ft or 100 metersFeatures • 16 shielded RJ45 jacks with Data + Power out
Product Description & Reviews
Add PoE to any Switch - Rack Mounted PoE injector
• Extend power to 328 ft or 100 meters
• 16 shielded RJ45 jacks with Data + Power out
• power per port limited to 650 ma by self resetting fuses per port
• 16 shielded RJ45 jacks for data to your switch
• 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC input power jack
• Alternate screw terminal power input block
• use both inputs for failover applications ( internal diode bridge )
• LED power status
• 10/100 operation ( see the WS-GPOE for gigabit)
• note: if your switch AND your IP phone are both gigabit - it will NOT work with this device
• includes 48 volt 120 watt power supply
Used to provide PoE power to:
• IP phones like Polycom, Cisco, Yealink
• WiFi Access points
• IP Cameras
• 802.3af devices
Two power supply inputs
• Mode B. provides power on the data lines 4 and 5, and 7 and 8. This is supported by all 802.3af compatible devices
• All devices receive the same voltage - choose a power supply with more available power than the total of all devices.
• This device provides power on the spare data wires in the ethernet cable. 120 Watts is available at 48 volts
• Check device specs for power needs, it is under 4 watts for most Phones, other devices need more
• We offer 24v, 48v and 56v supplies, with 60 and 120 watt versions,
• Connect 2 power supplies for redundant operation or higher power.
LED status show power for all 12 ports
Other products from WiFi-Texas
• see also our 10/100/1000 and wall mount versions and switches
• WS-POES-8-7-48v60w 8 ports with integrated switch
• WS-GPOE-16-48v120w for 10/100/1000 speed data
• WS-GPOE-12-48v120w for fewer ports
• WS-GPOE-16-48v240w for 10/100/1000 speeds and high power
• WS-PoE-Tester to display power used by a device
• Full details and data sheet at http://poe-texas.com/
Features & Highlights
- Power over Ethernet injector, 10/100 speeds,1U rack mount, with 120 watt 48 volt supply
- For 802.3af or PoE IP Phones, Access Points and IP Cameras with 8 watts per port
- Always-on Power, power on the spare pairs ( mode B)
- Click on "PoE Texas" for gigabit solutions and other power supply options
- For expert, USA tech support please call +1 512-479-0317
1 year full product warranty on injector module only.
3 x 3 x 20 inches
4.5 x 2 x 19.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by WiFi-Texas, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Upgrade the data paths of your local wired network to information superhighways with the Linksys LGS116P-RM2 16-Port Business Gigabit PoE+ Switch. Offering 16 gigabit Ethernet auto-sensing ports with wired connection speeds up to 1,000 Mbps, this unm...
mpn: BV-I100GL-4, ean: 0852672786764,
The POE-I100GL is an economical, single port, high-power 10/100/1000Mbps PoE Injector. It supplies up to 15.4W of remote power for IP cameras, wireless access points, VoIP phones, and other devices. The POE-I100GL allows you to add additional ports t...
mpn: AMPS5E4P-AT-65, ean: 0853942007756,
Amcrest 5-Port POE+ Switch / Power over Ethernet / POE / 4-Ports POE+ 802.3at 65w / AMPS5E4P-AT-655-Port POE Desktop 10/100 Power Ethernet Switch with 4-Port POE+. Supports maximum 30w power to each POE port (POE+ 802.3at). 65w Power available to all...
mpn: POE-SW501, ean: 0813076025507,
The POE-SW501 is a 100Mbps Ethernet Switch with 4 PoE ports and 1 uplink port. At 65W of power, the POE-SW501 supplies data and Power over Ethernet (PoE) using a single Cat-5 cable (sold separately). The POE-SW501 is suitable for IP-based surveillanc...